No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon 6.1.9.8

Wilson.Wang , Bones Season 3 Episode 1 only loads in 2.0 audio.

But it is available in 5.1.

The developer should check.

I wish you a happy "Moon Festival".

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-09-15 151535.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	69.2 KB
ID:	450272

But this is not really a new topic ..
    .. but is due to the fact that only the 1st episode from season 1 is analyzed - see here

Comment

Originally posted by Germania View Post
      But this is not really a new topic ..
      .. but is due to the fact that only the 1st episode from season 1 is analyzed - see here
      I know, but in this way I can show them by example that things cannot stay this way!

Comment

As previously announced, the workaround of playing an episode with SF 6198 no longer works.
        Only s01e01 is analyzed:

Click image for larger version  Name:	sf6198_bones_s03e01.jpg Views:	1 Size:	155.4 KB ID:	450286

With SF 6196/6197 (without auto selection) it at least analyzed correct,
        if the episode has been started:

Click image for larger version  Name:	sf6197_bones_s03e01.jpg Views:	1 Size:	154.1 KB ID:	450287

Comment

I have both 6.1.9.6 and 6.1.9.8 installed on my Canada downloads machine and same on my International downloads machine.

6.1.9.6 is installed in C:\Program Files\DVDFab\StreamFab6196

6.1.9.8 is installed in C:\Program Files\DVDFab\StreamFab

Because they have the same Settings, this works fine. If it was a version before the settings revamp, it would mess up things and wouldn't be recommended.

So far, i haven't seen any adverse effects. I use 6.1.9.6 for all providers except Netflix. For Netflix, i switch to 6.1.9.8

If you want to try the same, i would suggest you install 6.1.9.6 first, and then 6.1.9.8. That way, you can keep 6.1.9.6 and continue to upgrade without having to keep changing the install folder manually.
          How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Looks the same for me at the moment both parallel and 2 Shortcuts on Desktop

Now i test with old amazon files in scripts dir ..
            .. and conjured up a movie with 6198 from Bones.s03e01

Name:	sf6198_bones_s03e01_script_from_6167.jpg
Views:	283
Size:	40.4 KB
ID:	450292

Comment

Looks the same for me at the moment both parallel and 2 Shortcuts on Desktop

Now i test with old amazon files in scripts dir ..
              .. and conjured up a movie with 6198 from Bones.s03e01
              The way i install is i tell the installer NOT to create the shortcut and i create the shortcut manually. The way SF creates the shortcut is weird because even if it's the same directory, a shortcut from the previous version doesn't work on new version

You can also install 6.1.9.8 first and 6.1.9.6 second but the StreamUpdater will always complain you don't have 6.1.9.8

Name:	image.png
Views:	274
Size:	140.7 KB
ID:	450295

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post
                I have both 6.1.9.6 and 6.1.9.8 installed on my Canada downloads machine and same on my International downloads machine.

6.1.9.6 is installed in C:\Program Files\DVDFab\StreamFab6196

6.1.9.8 is installed in C:\Program Files\DVDFab\StreamFab

Because they have the same Settings, this works fine. If it was a version before the settings revamp, it would mess up things and wouldn't be recommended.

So far, i haven't seen any adverse effects. I use 6.1.9.6 for all providers except Netflix. For Netflix, i switch to 6.1.9.8

If you want to try the same, i would suggest you install 6.1.9.6 first, and then 6.1.9.8. That way, you can keep 6.1.9.6 and continue to upgrade without having to keep changing the install folder manually.
                Jack, that's great, but I'm trying to convince Wilson with this topic that the developer needs to work on it again to put the old state, with the website changes, into the new version. I hope you understand my thoughts on this topic...

Comment

You can also install 6.1.9.8 first and 6.1.9.6 second but the StreamUpdater will always complain you don't have 6.1.9.8
                  StreamUpdate ? - never used the last year ..
                  .. renamed and deleted unwanted translations via batch before 1st start

If a new version is online, I rename StreamFab to StreamFabversion
                  and install in (automatically new created) StreamFab

The only exception was for the Max not found problem ..
                  .. which was then "only" due to the incorrect proxy setting from SF upgrade​

Comment

Originally posted by Sebastian001 View Post

Jack, that's great, but I'm trying to convince Wilson with this topic that the developer needs to work on it again to put the old state, with the website changes, into the new version. I hope you understand my thoughts on this topic...
                    Obviously, that is the plan but i always want to have a workaround. We don't know how long it will take to fix. Look at the output templates! You still have to use the ..\..\ workaround for the folder names, Netflix output template puts everything as H264, 720p, ACC no matter what, when you have very long path/filename, you have to click cancel and it works without truncating anything, and also, if you say automatically rename, it uses the SID so you end up with episode files named fgjghwebf28392yt9y9yfbdjsdkk.mkv instead if anything meaningful.

So that is why i give workarounds. I tried keeping workarounds secret to force them to fix it and it hasn't worked so far.

Comment

StreamUpdate ? - never used the last year ..
                      .. renamed and deleted unwanted translations via batch before 1st start

If a new version is online, I rename StreamFab to StreamFabversion
                      and install in (automatically new created) StreamFab

The only exception was for the Max not found problem ..
                      .. which was then "only" due to the incorrect proxy setting from SF upgrade​
                      Ok well i am not sure if it is lost in translation but when you said looks the same for me, i took it that having both version for you doesn't work.

Is that the case? Can you run 6.1.9.6 and get the Continue Watching episode to Analyze and then you can quit it and go to 6.1.9.8 and Analyze Netflix?

Comment

Obviously, that is the plan but i always want to have a workaround. We don't know how long it will take to fix. Look at the output templates! You still have to use the ..\..\ workaround for the folder names, Netflix output template puts everything as H264, 720p, ACC no matter what, when you have very long path/filename, you have to click cancel and it works without truncating anything, and also, if you say automatically rename, it uses the SID so you end up with episode files named fgjghwebf28392yt9y9yfbdjsdkk.mkv instead if anything meaningful.

So that is why i give workarounds. I tried keeping workarounds secret to force them to fix it and it hasn't worked so far.
                        I don't use the "folder names" anymore. It doesn't work at all in Germany, it gives me more work than without it...

Comment

Can you run 6.1.9.6 and get the Continue Watching episode to Analyze and then you can quit it and go to 6.1.9.8 and Analyze Netflix?
                          yep, so I use it (but currently use 6197/6198 combo)
                          and currently I test old script\amazon* to get correct Amazon analyze with 6198 ..​

Comment

Yup, I too noticed that with the 6198 update that S01E01 is preselected even though I have a higher season in the watch list.
                            6196 did not do that.

Comment

Working...
                            X