This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by signals View Post
    This professional and reliable software is integrated with DVDFab and can be chosen as the default burning engine in Common Settings, but does not automatically install as part of DVDFab. If you'd like to try it, you will need to download, install and configure it manually. It is highly recommended by many DVDFab users and is available here. It is available free, but if you install and like using it, please consider a (large!) donation on the ImgBurn website to support its continued development.
    Is Imgburn superior to the built in burner that comes with Fab?

Comment

Most of the long time users prefer ImgBurm as it allows you to do more !

DL and give it a try, see what you think !!

Regards,
      AX
      AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

Originally posted by AlienX69 View Post
        Most of the long time users prefer ImgBurm as it allows you to do more !
        AlienX69 is right on the money. May I add my own 2 euros worth. Imgburn is great with DL media. Great results. Never a coaster yet!

Comment

What about a blu-ray to burn?

Comment

Originally posted by hanibal View Post
            What about a blu-ray to burn?
            Link to Imgburn web site. Give it a read.

ImgBurn is a lightweight CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu-ray burning application that everyone should have in their toolkit... and it's free!

Comment

I did my first DL BD-R and it burned at max disc speed and came out great. SO imgburn is the way to go.
              Lancool K-56 case.
              OCZ 700watt PSU.
              MSI 990FXA-GD65V2 AM3+.
              AMD 8 core FX-8120 3.1ghz.
              ZALMAN CNPS9900MAX cooler.
              16gb G.skill 1600mhz memory.
              OCZ Agility 120gb SSD.
              WD 2TB.
              EVGA GTX Geforce 550Ti.
              LGWH12LS38 BD-RE

Comment

Thank you for the information. I had made a few too many coasters trying to figure out what the problem was with DVDFAB 7. The problem, as you pointed out, was not DVDFAB 7 it was the burning engine. Wow!! What a diffrence, faster and works like it should with my Blu Ray burning. Gotta make a nice donation for ImgBurn.
                I recommend this burning engine with DVDFAB7 100%.

Comment

Sorry newbie here, I still don't get it, after I do the setup dvdfab to work with imdburn do then close imgburn & dvdfab will open it automaticlly??? Do I not have open imgburn again ??? Please Please I need a sequence for the whole thing. How to use dvdfab with imgburn. A link or tutorial

Comment

Originally posted by lanscoman View Post
                    Sorry newbie here, I still don't get it, after I do the setup dvdfab to work with imdburn do then close imgburn & dvdfab will open it automaticlly??? Do I not have open imgburn again ??? Please Please I need a sequence for the whole thing. How to use dvdfab with imgburn. A link or tutorial
                    not too smart posting in a thread that you not read as Post#2 of this thread has tutorial so go to that post and watch the youtube video as well

Comment

Agreed, asking for something that has already been explained in the very thread that you are posting just shows you are careless or just lazy. I mean you see the thread title, it should be a pretty good giveaway huh?
                      Lï£ê ï§ å Lêmðñ åñÐ Ì Wåñ† M¥ Mðñê¥ ßå¢k

Comment

Time to delete this rows in the guide as DVDFab takes care of it now.

# Click Tools Menu
                        # Select Settings...
                        # Click the Build Tab
                        # Click Page 2
                        # Select Don't Prompt Image Details
                        # Select Don't Prompt Volume Label and Auto Answer 'Yes'
                        # Click OK

Comment

Very nice thread on setting up Imgburn with Dvdfab really easy and works nice time for a donation to LUK
                          Thanks you for the easy set up instructions troy and the others that posted here.

Donation sent to LUK I had to what a nice program and I don't have to Vso's burn engine any longer.
                          Last edited by XX14; 08-25-2010, 05:21 AM.

Comment

DL-9 Layers

Very clear, Troy, and very helpful

Question: Is there a way to let ImgBurn choose its own layer break for a Double Layer burn on a "best available" basis?

Comment

Originally posted by sscfilms View Post
                              Question: Is there a way to let ImgBurn choose its own layer break for a Double Layer burn on a "best available" basis?

No. The program needs your input on what you think is the best one.

Comment

ImgBurn - What's Up With That?

Originally posted by troy512 View Post
                                Updated 02 September 2010

Here is a video tutorial. Updated 9-10-09. Be sure to view in HD and full screen, looks nice.
                                YouTube でお気に入りの動画や音楽を楽しみ、オリジナルのコンテンツをアップロードして友だちや家族、世界中の人たちと共有しましょう。

There is an easy way to set DVDFab and ImgBurn for your needs.
                                Very easy takes less than 2 minutes.
                                Once setup you will not have to click any additional buttons when using ImgBurn with DVDFab to burn single layer DVD5 media.

Download and install imgburn.
                                imgburn, imgburner, img burn, img burner, imageburn, imageburner, image burn, image burner, image write, image writer, iso burner, iso writer, cd burner, dvd burner, bin, cue, gcm, gi, img, iso, lst, nrg, mds, pdi, burn, burner, write, writer, image, drive, cuesheet, lightning uk, dvd decrypter, backup, cd, cdr, cdrw, dvd, dvdr, dvd-r, dvd-rw, dvd-r dl, dvd+r, dvd+rw, dvd+r dl, dvdram, hd dvd-r, hd dvd-rw, hd dvd-ram, bd-r, bd-re, dual layer, double layer, bluray, blu ray, blu-ray, hddvd, hd dvd, hd-dvd, burn audio, write audio, burn bin, write bin, burn cue, write cue, burn dvd, write dvd, burn iso, write iso, burn img, write img, write image, burn video_ts, write video_ts, burn bdmv, write bdmv, burn dvd video, write dvd video, burn bluray, write bluray, burn blu-ray, write blu-ray, layerbreak, layer break, VIDEO_TS, bup ifo vob

Set DVDFab to use ImgBurn burn engine and recommended speed

1. Click Common Settings in the upper right corner
                                2. Click the Write Tab under DVD / Blu-ray
                                3. Select ImgBurn Burn Engine
                                4. Select Recommended Write Speed [only for use with ImgBurn Auto Write Speed]
                                5. Select OK and restart DVDFab to apply the changed settings
                                Setting Up ImgBurn
                                Hello and welcome to another of my legendary guides *cough* In this one I'll be explaining how to use the new 'Automatic Write Speed' feature found in versions 2.2.0.0 onwards. For those of you that don't know, the 'Automatic Write Speed' feature basically lets you configure a set of predefined w...

1. Insert your blank dvd media
                                2. Click Write Mode from the EZ-Mode Picker
                                3. Select AWS as your Write Speed
                                4. Click Change Automatic Write Speed
                                5. Select the desired Write Speed
                                6. Click Add
                                7. Set the AWS for each brand/mid of blank media you will use. You may also select different write speeds for multiple burning drives.
                                8. Click OK
                                Then just copy and burn as usual.
                                DVDFab will automatically open ImgBurn and automatically Close when the burn is finished.

Note: When burning a Dual Layer DVD, ImgBurn will present you with a Create Layer Break window. Select the best layer break according to the colored stars. You can even preview the layer break to ensure the transition will not interfere with your movie.

Please feel free to post any comments or questions.

troy512
                                THANKS.

Help me out here. I've done what you wrote in your message since the YouTube site you referred me to has been taken down.

I changed DVDFab's accompanying writer to be ImgBurn and reduced the writing speed to a lesser one than I had before.

For example, After I backup a disc that doesn't need to be compressed since it is less than 25 GB, my Writer will no accept any blank BD that I place in its tray. Whatever I put in, gets rejected by DVDFAb 8050.

As a rule I try to save whatever has been copied in a DVDFab Test folder, but I have not been getting anything lately. Don't know where the copied file goes. As a matter of fact, even after I do a general search for it, I can't find it.

What's up this combo?

Comment

Working...
                                X