Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crashes when using AI Enhancer

Version 1.0.1.0

When attempting to use AI Enhancer the software crashes 100% of the time. I have DvdFab 365 and have Pro version so I'm wondering what the issue could be.
    Attached Files

AI Enhancer only Windows 10/11 x64

but the problem is that the program in AI Enhancer automatic mode cannot load EAC3 5.1 PLUGIN, although in enhancement mode only video works fine, but takes a long time to convert I have windows 10 x64, i3 10100t , 8GB ram
    Last edited by ruslangxp; 01-19-2023, 06:08 AM.

Comment

i used the AI trial version. the audio upgraded to 100% then stops no file created in the output destination
      there is another log file called local which shows the txt ca. i am in australia
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by pacman View Post
        i used the AI trial version. the audio upgraded to 100% then stops no file created in the output destination
        there is another log file called local which shows the txt ca. i am in australia
        The Auto mode will do three steps: audio AI, then video AI, and then mux audio with video. The "audio upgraded to 100%" will show for a while for audio's last data, then move forward to do other works.
        if you want to test audio only, please select "Enhance Audio Only " in the setting panel for a fast test.
        Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	26.1 KB ID:	421054

Comment

Originally posted by Kyrie415 View Post
          Version 1.0.1.0

When attempting to use AI Enhancer the software crashes 100% of the time. I have DvdFab 365 and have Pro version so I'm wondering what the issue could be.
          Sorry for the trouble, our developers have received the log files and they will check them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

The Auto mode will do three steps: audio AI, then video AI, and then mux audio with video. The "audio upgraded to 100%" will show for a while for audio's last data, then move forward to do other works.
            if you want to test audio only, please select "Enhance Audio Only " in the setting panel for a fast test.
            Click image for larger version Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	26.1 KB ID:	421054
            i left unifab to finish the audio process for 14 hours expecting the video process to start it hangs at 100% without moving on to the video processing. (image of workspace page shown)

the "processing" image on the AI ENHANCER page is greyed out, not highlighted like the rest of the text on the page

Mona, you have always been kind and considerate to me being that i am an aging fool. i wish to test the product with the file in this link
            ROGER HUBBARD -- Full Concert - YouTube
            the video is grainy to my eyes and the audio is at times dull and other times tinny to my ears. i need to work out if the audio will actually be enhanced with AI technology the way video is enhanced or whether the audio is simply mixed to output in more channels. i would like to evaluate with video and audio remuxed without using the trial usage limitation on video or audio only options
            perhaps there is something missing in the audio stream that is stopping the full auto process from occuring. could you please ask the developers to check for me as this downloaded video is perfect for me to use as an evaluation project. i have many downloads i would wish to process with unifab pro
            i have purchased and used most of the products your company markets and will not hesitate to purchase unifab pro if it functions the way i hope it does
            i understand and completely accept the chinese new year closure, i know the developers will be busy on their return and i am in no hurry.
            wishing you and your family the happiest new year and may your darkest nights turn to dawn

Comment

i left unifab to finish the audio process for 14 hours expecting the video process to start it hangs at 100% without moving on to the video processing. (image of workspace page shown)

the "processing" image on the AI ENHANCER page is greyed out, not highlighted like the rest of the text on the page

Mona, you have always been kind and considerate to me being that i am an aging fool. i wish to test the product with the file in this link
              ROGER HUBBARD -- Full Concert - YouTube
              the video is grainy to my eyes and the audio is at times dull and other times tinny to my ears. i need to work out if the audio will actually be enhanced with AI technology the way video is enhanced or whether the audio is simply mixed to output in more channels. i would like to evaluate with video and audio remuxed without using the trial usage limitation on video or audio only options
              perhaps there is something missing in the audio stream that is stopping the full auto process from occuring. could you please ask the developers to check for me as this downloaded video is perfect for me to use as an evaluation project. i have many downloads i would wish to process with unifab pro
              i have purchased and used most of the products your company markets and will not hesitate to purchase unifab pro if it functions the way i hope it does
              i understand and completely accept the chinese new year closure, i know the developers will be busy on their return and i am in no hurry.
              wishing you and your family the happiest new year and may your darkest nights turn to dawn
              Hi pacman, thanks for your understanding. I have passed your latest message to the developers' team. Please provide the log files too.

Comment

thankyou Mona
                the logs are attached in a previous post ( the 3rd post from the top in this thread. my 129th post. it is a recurring problem giving the same results. i do not have access to the computer i was using at this time so i am unable to currently provide new logs)

Comment

thankyou Mona
                  the logs are attached in a previous post ( the 3rd post from the top in this thread. my 129th post. it is a recurring problem giving the same results. i do not have access to the computer i was using at this time so i am unable to currently provide new logs)
                  The developer suggested you use mediainfo to check if there is audio 2ch in the video source and then use "Enhance audio only" to convert again and check if you can get 6ch.

Comment

Working...
                  X