2.0.0.6 Enlarger 17 hours slower than previous build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnnydollar79 View Post

Chameleon, I just wanted to give you an update. I upgraded my GPU to a Geforce RTX 3060 and I'm now getting over 28FPS with Enlarger on the Enhancement Only setting. (see attached screenshot).
    It all depends on the movie you are trying to upscale.
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post

It all depends on the movie you are trying to upscale.
      I was using the "Enhance Only" setting when I got 28FPS. I just started an upscale from 360p to 1080p (966MB to 4.91GB) and getting over 7FPS. Please see screenshots. That doesn't sound bad to me considering the settings I programmed and the magnitude of the upscale. Is it?
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by johnnydollar79 View Post

I was using the "Enhance Only" setting when I got 28FPS. I just started an upscale from 360p to 1080p (966MB to 4.91GB) and getting over 7FPS. Please see screenshots. That doesn't sound bad to me considering the settings I programmed and the magnitude of the upscale. Is it?
        I have not tested this model of graphics card, but based on the capability of the graphics card, I estimate that it would take approximately 5-7 times the duration of the video to upscale from 360P to 1080P. If the conversion time falls within this range, then it is considered normal.

Comment

Working...
        X