UF 2.0.1.2 - Save Directory Being Ignored

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UF 2.0.1.2 - Save Directory Being Ignored

I don't use UF very often so my apologies for not knowing exactly when this part broke, or if it was always like this, or if there's something I'm not doing quite right.

I've changed my default save directory to be a different one than the source directory where the videos are, but UF is saving to the source directory anyway.

Originally I had two directories for my projects: "_UNIFAB_Input" and "_UNIFAB_Output". I wanted all my converted videos to go to the Output directory, but they were being saved to the Input directory with a (2) after the filename to distinguish the two files. I thought maybe the software was getting confused with two directories having "_UNIFAB_" in their name.

I then uninstalled/reinstalled UF and I changed the my i/o directories to "_InputUNIFAB" and "_OutputUNIFAB", and made sure to change the output directory in the settings:

Click image for larger version

Name:	2024-03-09 20_32_26-Window.png
Views:	151
Size:	10.6 KB
ID:	439009
    But UF is still saving to the input directory. Logfiles attached.

I then thought maybe the underscore was causing the problem, so I changed the i/o directories again to "UNIFABInput" and "UNIFABOutput" and made sure to change the output directory in the settings. Same problem.

To clarify: The videos I want to convert are in my designated input directory, and I am using the Converter feature and selecting "+Video" (not "+Video Folder", as I often have UF crash when it tries to read a large number of files in a folder; currently it seems to crash after adding 20 videos, but then it also is doing that for "+Video", so I was only loading one file for the purpose of this report). Also, I think this is irrelevant, but I am using custom quality parameters for converting videos.

Comment

Hello, there is another option in the module you are using to set the output location. I believe you may currently have the output location set to “Same as source folder,” so I kindly suggest you to switch it. zz0.kwbwcl602f8zzClick image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	35
Size:	122.2 KB
ID:	439112
      Attached Files

Comment

/facepalm I feel foolish for not seeing that. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
        X