Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Software Regressing? 2.0.2.5

Aside from this still being an issue 4 versions after I asked about it:
    Currently using 2.0.2.1 but this has been an ongoing issue for several versions now. I keep loading this app up to see if it's improved or not, and while it's getting there there has been one issue that maddening as hell now. I have a folder I want to use for conversion Output. ​​ This has always been working

It seems since 2.0.2.4 we have lost the ability to see our saved Profiles. Both "My Profiles" and "Favorite" are now both blank, all the different profiles I had saved are gone.

If I create a new profile, that is present the next time I open the software, but all of my previous ones are just gone.

Is anyone actually even testing this crap before releasing it?

We've reported this problem to the relevant department.

DVDFab log default location:
    For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
    For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
    For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

As a side note on this also: The profiles you create now can be selected when you create them. But not the next time you launch the software. They're visible but clicking them does freaking nothing.

This app sucks.

Comment

Have you tried 2.0.2.6 ?

DVDFab Player 5:

Comment

Yes.

Same issue. Original profiles are all gone. Ones I created since the originals disappeared show up, but can't be selected at all. Choosing them has no effect.

Creating a new profile works until I close the app and re-open it. Then it can't be selected again, but shows up in the list of Personal. profiles.

Comment

We tested 2027, it do keep the created profile and it could be apply.

If it still doesn't work please try to record how you operated, and upload to google drive then share us the link for check.

DVDFab Player 5:

Comment

It's keeping and applying profiles created since 2.0.2.6, but all profiles I had prior to 2.0.2.4 are gone.

Comment

Working...
              X