Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introducing DVDFab Downloader, an all new product!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From DVDFab Staff Introducing DVDFab Downloader, an all new product!

Welcome to DVDFab Downloader!
    Click image for larger version  Name:	SPLASH CROPPED.png Views:	1 Size:	175.8 KB ID:	369885

Background

A new and powerful Downloader product is released! There are so many improvements and new features (see below) that it would no longer fit within DVDFab, so it is now a standalone product that replaces both YouTube to MP3 and Video Downloader. Please read about it below and give it a try!

Q: What’s DVDFab Downloader?
    A: DVDFab Downloader is the new branded one-stop platform to download and manage the online video to the high-quality MP3 file or the video formats. It also has a mobile App version for Android and iOS (iOS version is coming soon).

Q: What can I do with the new DVDFab Downloader?
    A: You can download and save online video from 200+ websites to your HDD in high video quality with Video Downloader and high audio quality with Music Downloader.
    You can finish to download the online video, playback the downloaded file, manage the downloaded file in DVDFab Downloader easily. Details see the below:
    • Download videos from all the supported websites. https://www.dvdfab.cn/supported-online-sites-list.htm
    • Download videos from a playlist.
    • Download videos in 10x faster Turbo-Speed.
    • Download 5 videos simultaneously.
    • Download videos in 1080 Full HD and 4K/8K UHD quality.
    • Download videos to mp3 in 128/196/320 kbps.
    • Playback the downloaded files or YouTube online video smoothly.
    • YouTube hot playlists recommendations.
    • Create your custom playlist for your favorited music.
    • Auto download and update the saved playlist.
    • Cloud sync the playlists and your favorites between different devices.

Q: What are the system requirements for DVDFab Downloader?
    A: For Windows: Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
    For Android: Android 5.0 or above, download it here: http://www.dvdfab.cn/mlink/download....loader_Android
    For iOS: (not available yet, coming soon)

Q: What the difference between the new DVDFab Downloader and the old YouTube to MP3 & Video Downloader?
    A: In the old YouTube to MP3 and Video Downloader, it finished the download process only, you may need to install the other software if you want to play back or manage the downloaded files;
    In the new DVDFab Downloader, it includes two options: Music Downloader and Video Downloader, but it integrates the download, playback and manage features, means that you don’t need any other software to play back or manage the downloaded files, for more info see the features of DVDFab Downloader above.

Q: What websites are supported in the new DVDFab Downloader?
    A: The new DVDFab Downloader supports downloading video/music from 200+ online websites, like YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo, Instagram, TED etc. View the supported websites from this link: https://www.dvdfab.cn/supported-online-sites-list.htm (scroll down for an alphabetical listing)

Q: How do I download the online video in DVDFab Downloader?
    A: Follow these steps:
    1. Open the website from Explorer tab.
    2. The “Download” button will be shown when you visit a supported website.
    3. Click “Download” button to choose to download the online video to Audio only or Video. See the attached pic.

Click image for larger version  Name:	REPLACEMENT.png Views:	1 Size:	481.8 KB ID:	369889

Q: Is there a free version for Music Downloader and Video Downloader in the new DVDFab Downloader like YouTube to MP3 and Video Downloader?
    A: Yes, it’s free to download YouTube video to 720p video and MP3 file forever, but there is also a Paid version that has many enhancements, you can compare them in the matrix below
    Click image for larger version  Name:	DOWNLOADER3.png Views:	1 Size:	14.4 KB ID:	369882

NOTE: You need to get the Music Downloader option if you want to download playlists or other websites to audio; you need to get the Video Downloader option if you want to download playlists or the other websites to video. Get both options for maximum flexibility!

Q: How does DVDFab Downloader sync my playlists and favorites between different devices?
    A: First, to use this feature you need to be using the paid (registered) version
    Then, install and authorize DVDFab Downloader with your DVDFab account on the different devices, the playlists and favorites will be synced automatically.
    It will be synced from server automatically when you launch DVDFab Downloader and it will be also synced every hour.

Q: Can I play back the online stream video by using the internal player?
    A: Yes, you can play it as Video or Audio only from YouTube website by click the “Play” button. See the attached pic above.

Q: I have been saved some music or videos on my computer, can I import these files to DVDFab Downloader to manage them?
    A: No, for now, DVDFab Downloader played back and manage the downloaded files it makles itself, but maybe add the others in the future.

Q: How do I authorize DVDFab Downloader with my account?
    A: Click the menu icon on the top of right and click “Authorize” to input your DVDFab account as shown below.

Click image for larger version  Name:	DOWNLOADER2.png Views:	1 Size:	316.9 KB ID:	369881

Q: I have DVDFab 3-pc or 5-pc license, do I need to buy the additional PC authorization if I want to use DVDFab Downloader on mult-computers?
    A: No, the DVDFab 3-pc or 5-pc license authorizations can be used on DVDFab and DVDFab Downloader.

Q: Do I need to buy the additional authorizations if I want to use DVDFab Downloader on mult-mobile devices?
    A: Yes, you can only authorize 1 mobile device default with your license. If you want to use on mult-mobile, you need to order 3-Moblie or 5-Mobile license.

Q: Do I need to order DVDFab Downloader again if I’m a current user of YouTube to MP3 and Video Downloader?
    A: No, all the old users of YouTube to MP3 and Video Downloader can upgrade to Music Downloader and Video Downloader in the new DVDFab Downloader at no cost.

Q: Is the new DVDFab Downloader free if I’m a DVDFab Prime user?
    A: Yes, the new DVDFab Downloader is also included in DVDFab Prime service like DVDFab Player 5 and Passkey.

Q: Is there any sort of introductory discount?
    A: Yes! All DVDFab users can enjoy 30% OFF by using coupon code DWERNEW30 at checkout. You can use this link to purchase. https://www.dvdfab.cn/checkout.htm?p...lient_pageinfo

Q: What can I do if a download fails?
    A: There are several things you can do. First, click the Downloads link in the navigation pane on the left, then the Downloading button, which will bring up the current downloads. If one failed, it should show a red (not completed) progress bar and a restart icon and a trash icon on the right. Try the restart to see if it will work. If not contact DVDFab as outlined here:

There are several ways to contact us:
    • Send mail to our service team service@dvdfab.cn include the online video URL and DVDFab Downloader log file in C:\Users\your profile\Documents\DVDFab Downloader\Log or
    • Feedback to us with the online video URL from inside DVDFab Downloader directly or
    • Start a new thread for your problem in DVDFab Downloader forum, and attach the DVDFab Downloader log file and the online video URL to your post

Note that the forum may be faster at times, especially on weekends or during night hours in China.

Product Page: https://www.dvdfab.cn/downloader.htm...11&ad=dvdfab11
    Download Link: http://www.dvdfab.cn/mlink/download....nloader_Online
    Download Android version: http://www.dvdfab.cn/mlink/download....loader_Android
    Thanks!

Feedback always appreciated!
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....
Working...
X