Won't download, "Adobe Flash player required" error displayed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Won't download, "Adobe Flash player required" error displayed

Trying to download from Channel4.com (AKA "All 4") and "Adobe Flash Player Required" is displayed in the DVDFab Downloader. Nothing I try gets me past this error.I can watch it in Chrome and MS Edge.

I would be very grateful for any suggestions to successfully download and keep https://www.channel4.com/programmes/...mand/69199-001 I'm an Apollo Space program nut!

I personally would contact who ever is in charge of that website (I mean the station manager, not the IT department) and point out to them that Adobe Flash is no longer supported as it is "End of Life" and point them to where Adobe actually states this on their website. Then I would tell them that they should be using HTML 5.0 for their videos as Adobe Flash presents too much of a Security Risk these days.

No need to mention anything about DVDFab Downloader.

Comment

The site is not currently supported, sorry. Perhaps it can be added.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks for the responses. Yep, you're right. I did a Google and found the following below (but this doesn't help me in the short-term) :

Adobe Primetime has closed a deal with Channel 4, in a partnership that will see the broadcaster transition from Adobe Flash-based video players to HTML5. Channel 4 has been using the Flash player to power its All 4 internet service for many years and is now making the switch to HTMl5 as browser demand change for both its VoD service and simulcast services.

Comment

Working...
        X