DVD Fab Downloader wont work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Fab Downloader wont work

When I paste a link it just says failed, I have tried numerous links and they do not work. It worked yesterday, but not today/
    Attached Files
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Hi Chameleon,
    The log indicates Downloader can’t find some of the files it needs. Try re-installing.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I have uninstalled and reinstalled about 4 times. It's so weird, I totally realize that it's my fault but I can't figure out what I did. Screenshot attached Are they Fab files that are needed, I mean the files that are missing? Click image for larger version  Name:	2020-01-24_11-15-01  Downloader.png Views:	1 Size:	31.7 KB ID:	377534

Comment

more log files
        Attached Files

Comment

Yes, they are all Fab Downloader DLLs. Could have been blocked or quarantined by Windows or security software.

A fix may be delayed by the Chinese holiday, sorry my friend.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I am getting the same thing I even turned off my windows security and also my anti virus and reinstalled and ran as admin....Also the chrome browser plugin will not work
            Last edited by jenkins_tia; 01-24-2020, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
              Yes, they are all Fab Downloader DLLs. Could have been blocked or quarantined by Windows or security software.

A fix may be delayed by the Chinese holiday, sorry my friend.
              Dont worry about it , as long as the Developers know about it , I am sure they will fix it. Fab is King. Its my Favorite program of all and I listen to my music all day on it, but I can still listen to my music, not as easily but I can do it LOL. Tell Fengtao and the rest of the staff to have a great New Year. And as for you Signals, you are the best Mod that ever was and I appreciate you my friend.

Comment

Thanks, one of the oldest at least

They all left a day or two early and will come back a little early I think as they have done in the past. Good to hear from you, I will make sure they see this.

Comment

I have a funny feeling this may have something to do with installing the new Microsoft Edge but I uninstalled Edge and it's still happening. All video downloads fail.

Comment

same here youtube to MP3 all fail

Comment

Give the brains trust at DVDFab central to do their stuff.
                      I am in New Zealand and My Downloader won't do anything with Youtube presently.
                      I suspect it is something to do at Youtubes end as I tested another companies downloader that I have and that would not work as well.
                      Last edited by HTH; 01-29-2020, 08:55 PM.

Comment

YouTube fail for https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx6VazPD8x0
                        DVDFAV does not download it. Fails. Not a good start after just paying for lifetime version.
                        VSO Downloader can download it, but DVDFAB cannot download it.

Comment

Originally posted by yoyo57 View Post
                          YouTube fail for https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx6VazPD8x0
                          DVDFAV does not download it. Fails. Not a good start after just paying for lifetime version.
                          VSO Downloader can download it, but DVDFAB cannot download it.
                          Chill. The engineers at DVDFab bat central are on holiday for the Cinese new year.
                          As I said above I tried WinX convertor deluxe with its downloader and it wouldn't work.
                          The brains trust are pretty good at keeping up with all the changes with protections with video and what goes on at YouTube, just give them a chance to sort it.

Comment

Originally posted by HTH View Post

Chill. The engineers at DVDFab bat central are on holiday for the Cinese new year.
                            As I said above I tried WinX convertor deluxe with its downloader and it wouldn't work.
                            The brains trust are pretty good at keeping up with all the changes with protections with video and what goes on at YouTube, just give them a chance to sort it.
                            WinX doesnt work even if they didnt do anything. It sucks. I have a 4k converter that still works but the Fab Converter is best.

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post

WinX doesnt work even if they didnt do anything. It sucks. I have a 4k converter that still works but the Fab Converter is best.
                              WOW....OK I am not going to get into what product is or is not, you are entitled to your opinion no matter how wrong it is.

Comment

Working...
                              X