fehler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fehler

when trying to load films, an error message always appears that the media content is not available. error code 41. no matter which film. everything works in the normal browser.
    Attached Files

Thanks for the feedback. Make sure you have the latest version (3.0.0.2).
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Yes i have

Comment

have now tried to load a film on netflix. the download has obviously started. in any case, the time display was running. according to the information, the film was 1:53 long, i ended the program after 2:20. does he stop charging alone? can you break it off somewhere? i haven't found the film anywhere on the hard drive either. somehow it doesn't work properly yet.

Comment

Originally posted by DonPromillo View Post
          have now tried to load a film on netflix. the download has obviously started. in any case, the time display was running. according to the information, the film was 1:53 long, i ended the program after 2:20. does he stop charging alone? can you break it off somewhere? i haven't found the film anywhere on the hard drive either. somehow it doesn't work properly yet.
          if you click the settings button in the upper right hand corner of
          the dvdfab downloader interface, you can find where your downloaded files go

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

if you click the settings button in the upper right hand corner of
            the dvdfab downloader interface, you can find where your downloaded files go
            I changed that setting to send the downloads to my 'D' drive, it totally ignored that setting, I installed the DRM Downloader onto my "D" drive and it did install there but it also created an install on my "C" drive. If I didn't had already bought this...that would have been a deal breaker for me after using up my trail downloads, it should not have done that!!!

DonPromillo if your using Windows and if your download is not in the settings as noted in the downloader interface, try looking in your "C" drive.

C:/Windows/User/xxxx/Documents/DVDfabDownloader/output/temp

For Meta Picture

C:/Windows/User/xxxx/Documents/DVDfabDownloader/temp/Meta Picture

Still have not been able to find the subtitle 'SRT' file anywhere on my computer even though I have it set to extract it in settings.

The download should automatically stop downloading after the credits are finished rolling, you shouldn't need to stop it. I did noticed that some downloads were longer in time than the actually movie but it was because it also downloaded the trailer of the movie plus director credits which are all separate files being downloaded in addition to the movie file.

All of this is just my observation from using it after two days but I hope it helps.

Last edited by Down2Earth; 12-20-2020, 11:45 PM.

Comment

yes I have the meta-image correctly in the directory. but the film file is nowhere to be found. in the tmp folder there is a dilm file with the correct name but only 33mb in size. for a film that is 1:53 in length. when you play it there is only a black screen. no film to see.

Comment

yes I have the meta-image correctly in the directory. but the film file is nowhere to be found. in the tmp folder there is a dilm file with the correct name but only 33mb in size. for a film that is 1:53 in length. when you play it there is only a black screen. no film to see.
                sounds like in your post #4, you didn't let the film finish downloading, thus you have a corrupt file.

Comment

yes that is quite possible but the time display always ran with the recording. the film is 1:53 and I stopped the program at around 2:20 because it didn't finish by itself

Comment

and i also had no way to start recording. as soon as I start the film, the recording begins. i have no way to just let the film run like that or to stop the recording.

Comment

when trying to load films, an error message always appears that the media content is not available. error code 41. no matter which film. everything works in the normal browser.
                      Please specify one or two of the movie names and their country, and send us the DRM download log folder for checking the issue. Thanks.

Comment

so the film is "Project Power" in German. The download starts automatically as soon as I click on the film. I have no way of stopping the download except to quit the program. The log file CefMedia is probably too big to upload.
                        Attached Files

Comment

I must correct myself. I stopped the film at about 20min and this time the film was in the "Output" directory. but probably only in the form of a screen record. had stopped the film during the download (pause) and the recording stopped exactly at this point although the recording continued.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hello DonPromillo, I have the same problem with error code 41 on Disney +. It affects all films if you access them via Germany. I hope the problem will be fixed soon. Netflix goes without any problems.

Comment

Working...
                            X