Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DVDFab DRM Downloader v3.0.0.2 Does not work at all!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab DRM Downloader v3.0.0.2 Does not work at all!!!!

My DRM Downloader will not work at all.

Netflix - as soon as I go the movie page, the indicator automatically switches to DOWNLOADING before I hit the play button, but it never finishes. I CAN play the movie in the built in browser.
    Disney+ - as soon as I go the movie page, the indicator automatically switches to DOWNLOADING before hit the play button, but it never finishes. I CANNOT play the movie in the built in browser.

Did a clean install of DRM Downloader and authorized it. Made sure the firewall is set to let it pass. Tried it with GPU and CPU.

The DVDFab Downloader folder is only at 36.7 MBs after downloading overnight. The output folder is empty.

Attached Files

Any help here?

I've read the logs and it seems to be a permission with moving cache.

Comment

Still needing help, please.

Comment

Originally posted by girdnerg View Post
        Still needing help, please.
        try checking your antivirus software to make sure it's not blocking anything.
        you may have to add the dvdfab downloader to your antivirus exception list.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

try checking your antivirus software to make sure it's not blocking anything.
          you may have to add the dvdfab downloader to your antivirus exception list.
          Thank you for helping.

That's not it. Disabled AND uninstalled anti-virus makes no difference.
          Firewall is set to allow downloader.
          Honestly, I have tried all the common issues.

I do see a pop-up on the downloader when it starts to "download", but it flashes by so quick I cannot make out what it is.
          This log is the only one I can make sense of. It says it is having issues with creating/moving cache. qefdrm.log

Admins/Moderators/power users - I am a 365 member with all-in-one. This is supposed to get me 1-on-1 help.
          Anybody know how to get this help? I can never find a link.

Comment

Thank you for helping.

That's not it. Disabled AND uninstalled anti-virus makes no difference.
            Firewall is set to allow downloader.
            Honestly, I have tried all the common issues.

I do see a pop-up on the downloader when it starts to "download", but it flashes by so quick I cannot make out what it is.
            This log is the only one I can make sense of. It says it is having issues with creating/moving cache. [ATTACH]n387986[/ATTACH]

Admins/Moderators/power users - I am a 365 member with all-in-one. This is supposed to get me 1-on-1 help.
            Anybody know how to get this help? I can never find a link.
            did you install the dvdfab downloader via the online installer or the offline installer ??
            you might try installing via the offline installer and see if you get the same results.

Comment

My DRM Downloader will not work at all.

Netflix - as soon as I go the movie page, the indicator automatically switches to DOWNLOADING before I hit the play button, but it never finishes. I CAN play the movie in the built in browser.
              Disney+ - as soon as I go the movie page, the indicator automatically switches to DOWNLOADING before hit the play button, but it never finishes. I CANNOT play the movie in the built in browser.

Did a clean install of DRM Downloader and authorized it. Made sure the firewall is set to let it pass. Tried it with GPU and CPU.

The DVDFab Downloader folder is only at 36.7 MBs after downloading overnight. The output folder is empty.
              We are unable to duplicate the issue you reported.
              We tested "bake to the future", it can be downloaded well and Disney+ movies can use the built-in browser to play.
              So we need more info to help check it out.
              Please repeat the steps, and then record the process to show us.
              Please zip the whole log folder and attach the zip file to send it to us.
              A link to the video is needed.
              Thank you in advance.

Comment

Finally got it to download, but I am having issues.

Netflix - Movie "Bright" Good picture and 5.1 sound No SRT file created
                Disney+ - Movie "Soul" Loops the last 5 seconds over and over. Found .mp4 in temp folder. Good Picture Stereo only and No SRT file created.
                HBO Max - Movie "Devil's Advocate" Good Picture and created SRT file but in Stereo only.

I did test other titles with the same results.

Here are the logs for these 3 titles. Had to crop CefMedia.log due to size.

Please Help!!!!!!!!
                Attached Files

Comment

Hi girdnerg, the QA team will try to duplicate the issue first.

Comment

Finally got it to download, but I am having issues.

Netflix - Movie "Bright" Good picture and 5.1 sound No SRT file created
                    Disney+ - Movie "Soul" Loops the last 5 seconds over and over. Found .mp4 in temp folder. Good Picture Stereo only and No SRT file created.
                    HBO Max - Movie "Devil's Advocate" Good Picture and created SRT file but in Stereo only.

I did test other titles with the same results.

Here are the logs for these 3 titles. Had to crop CefMedia.log due to size.

Please Help!!!!!!!!
                    Please delete the log files, update to the latest v3006 to try again, if got the same issue please feedback with the latest log files.

Comment

Updated to latest version.

1. - Doom on netflix cuts off as soon as the credits start. log.doom.netflix.zip

2. - HBOMax now says cannot play title on everything just like it did with WW84 log.Devils Advocate.HBOMax.zip
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by girdnerg; 01-16-2021, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Disney+ will not finish any recording. Here is an example. log.The Black Hole.Disney+.zip

I thought Amazon was doing well, but it turns out, I can only get STEREO on ANY movie.

So, this product does not work on any Platform!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Netflix cuts off as soon as the credits come up and the window reduces to a preview window. There is no way to shut this off.
                        HBOMax will not play any title. I tried old and new movies.
                        Disney+ will not finish a recording. Same as HBO.
                        Amazon only get you STEREO.

Comment

Here is an example of an Amazon movie that only downloads in 2.0 audio when the page says it is 5.1 log.Dragonslayer.Amazon.zip

Tip: I did notice that the Webpage DVDfab DRM Downloader browser opens has the download arrow on Amazon titles. That only comes up on a mobile devices which are limited to stereo.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by girdnerg; 01-17-2021, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Tried The Mandalorian from Disney+ and as usual the download ends before the closing credits end. On Prime I once again tried to download a series but doesn't even complete the first episode let alone download the other 5 episodes. The Prime title I rented has now expired and I tried more than a dozen times to down load it without success.

Comment

This thread has become too long with unrelated problems posted, it is not too helpful to the developers and will be closed. If you have problems or questions please start a new thread.
                              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                              X