Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post the FEATURE REQUEST or SUGGESTIONS about StreamFab here.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please add Discovery Plus USA.

Comment

Is there any estimate on when Netflix will have a download method like HBO and Amazon?

Comment

This thread is not for questions like this, next time please start a new thread.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Please add:
          High-speed download for Apple TV+ (currently only downloads 1:1 so 90 minute movie takes 90 minues to download)
          HULU Downloader
          Discovery+ Downloader

Please Fix: Apple TV+ videos download in stereo only, no 5.1

Comment

When you work on Hulu, please make sure to include Hulu JP as well.
            And also please consider Paravi.
            Thanks!

Comment

If we could have the option to enable or disable the “download now/add to queue” for each downloader, that would be great. When we are having issues with an episode, then we can deactivate that feature and let it play normally and let the files download that way. Doing this will make it easier to go back to grab subtitle files without the downloader searching through all seasons and episodes just to be able to grab a subtitle file out of the temporary folder when the tool stops working for completing the subtitle files out

Comment

Hello,

Don't know if this has been addressed or not. When you have titles in the queue and you have to restart the program, everything you had in the queue is gone and you have to reload it all. That means you have to keep track of everything you had in the queue which is time consuming. I would sure like the queue to remember what was in it so when you log back in to the service you can just click Download Now and it takes off from where it left off.

Comment

Originally posted by normstobert View Post
                  Hello,

Don't know if this has been addressed or not. When you have titles in the queue and you have to restart the program, everything you had in the queue is gone and you have to reload it all. That means you have to keep track of everything you had in the queue which is time consuming. I would sure like the queue to remember what was in it so when you log back in to the service you can just click Download Now and it takes off from where it left off.
                  normstobert It will be added in the future version, thanks!

When you work on Hulu, please make sure to include Hulu JP as well.
                  And also please consider Paravi.
                  Thanks!
                  jy616 yes, we are also working on Hulu JP, it will be supported soon.
                  Please post your logs the default location is:
                  For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                  For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                  Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                  If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Could we have Disney+ Australian Region in the future

Comment

Originally posted by Justin View Post
                      Could we have Disney+ Australian Region in the future

Disney+ AU should be supported now if the website is also disneyplus.com

Wilson
                      Please post your logs the default location is:
                      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Cheers thanks any chance you could add stan.com.au to the list it is a Australian site

Comment

Nice work so far!!

Please add support for 1080p downloads from HULU (currently only 720p downloads work)
                          Thank you

Comment

Keep up the the great work!!
                            Please add viaplay.dk and play.tv2.dk in the near future

Comment

I think I mentioned it a long time ago but just in case I remember it.

I do not understand why one of the services that the program has allows you to record (download) free Audible audiobooks but does not allow you to do them by accessing the same web player for which we have a subscription to that service.

In my case, I pay for the Audible subscription in Spain and I would be interested in downloading some.

Thanks for everything.

Comment

Hello,

Support for tou.tv and CraveTV would be great

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X