Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post the FEATURE REQUEST or SUGGESTIONS about StreamFab here.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post

Its not a streaming service (pay monthly fee and stream anything they have)... but I can stream my movies from there.
    You can stream what you have codes for, or stuff you have bought, so I guess a downloader would be good to get to download a movie to watch on a portable Player etc.

Comment

Can we get a configuration for the DRM Downloader Temp directory? It is currently hard coded into the documents folder. This causes OneDrive to want to synch the temp files as the shows are downloaded. I would like to be able to change where this temp directory is pointing to prevent this.

At the moment I have to pause One Drive synching until the DRM download is completed.

Thanks!

Comment

Thanks to all for the great feedback. Many things you requested have already been added and problems corrected, so please keep it coming.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I haven't seen it mentioned, but will you eventually support Showtime?

Comment

The latest version has many improvements and seems much more stable. Any idea on the end-credit issue with Disney Plus?

TRJ

Comment

I have another suggestion. Is it possible for audio to get "DD 5.1 - 7.1" and "DTS 5.1 - 7.1" later over the AAC 5.1? If the film has it of course.

Comment

A dark mode or similar theme to DVDFab 12 would be nice. Also, I have the 1080p Netflix package and tried a download at "Best Quality" however it comes out looking like a really compressed 480p. Netflix doesn't allow 1080p streaming on a web browser, which is what it looks like "DRM Video Downloader" is emulating. I do think the stream quality looked a bit better then the downloaded file however.

Comment

I would like to request AppleTV+ (https://tv.apple.com/de)

Comment

Originally posted by wemickna View Post
                    A dark mode or similar theme to DVDFab 12 would be nice. Also, I have the 1080p Netflix package and tried a download at "Best Quality" however it comes out looking like a really compressed 480p. Netflix doesn't allow 1080p streaming on a web browser, which is what it looks like "DRM Video Downloader" is emulating. I do think the stream quality looked a bit better then the downloaded file however.
                    I have Netflix Premium for 4k content and everything I download gets downloaded in 1080P.. I hope 4k will be supported soon..

Comment

Could it be possible to select multiple audiotracks and having them within the final MP4 generated file? For the subtitles, it would also be great if the selected ones can be downloaded seaparetly in .SRT. Take a look to FlixGrab (they are doing it). Thanks

Comment

Yes I second the subtitle to be selected. I would like to have both forced and normal subs or closed caption downloaded and put to separate srt files. Like joseg said Flixgrab does this.

Comment

Could you consider Adding Nick.com usa version to the list too thanks

Comment

Please consider adding funimation (https://www.funimation.com/) and Crunchyroll (https://www.crunchyroll.com/) into the list of suppored websites.

Thanks so much for your hard work.

Comment

Please could we have more control over what the end filename will be saved as? Episode names with tabs (see Black Lightning series 2 on Netflix) do not get saved, while episodes that do not contain tabs in their names do get saved. I hope this gets approved and is resolved soon as it is unfortunate to have missing episodes in a series.

Thank you for a great product, which will inevitably mature over time.

Comment

Hello, I bought a DRM downoader but I'm having a little trouble with it. When downloading from Netflix I have a constant CPU load of 98-100%, would it not be possible to use an NVIDIA GPU like the one in DVDFab 12? There I have a CPU load of about 25%! The image downloaded from Netflix is fine, but the sound is always 192 Kbps (2.0 and 5.1) and that's too little !!

PC: RAM 16 Gb, CPU AMD FX-8320E, ASUS GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER O6G

Thank you for the answer Vladimir

Comment

Working...
                                X