Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post the FEATURE REQUEST or SUGGESTIONS about StreamFab here.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,
    Could you please make it possible to make the configuration / change the drive and path for the DRM Downloader directories for MOVIES, AUDIO and TEMP?
    It is currently hard coded into the users and documents folder.
    This causes OneDrive / Pcloud (SYNC of the folders Documents) to want to synch the temp files as the shows are downloaded.
    I would like to be able to change where these directories to keep my Crive "clean" and to prevent the sync.

At the currently I have to pause SYNC until the DRM download is completed.

Best regrads abd stay healthy,
    FrankF104

Comment

Originally posted by FrankF104 View Post
      Hi,
      Could you please make it possible to make the configuration / change the drive and path for the DRM Downloader directories for MOVIES, AUDIO and TEMP?
      It is currently hard coded into the users and documents folder.
      This causes OneDrive / Pcloud (SYNC of the folders Documents) to want to synch the temp files as the shows are downloaded.
      I would like to be able to change where these directories to keep my Crive "clean" and to prevent the sync.

At the currently I have to pause SYNC until the DRM download is completed.

Best regrads abd stay healthy,
      FrankF104
      You can change it from common settings.

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi.

If possible, it would be nice to get the "Attach log files" option present in the DVDFab application added to the DVDFab Downloader when we submit feedback using the in-app functionality.

I think it would save some time for everyone involved, be it submitter, support staff or developers.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

This is more a suggestion for Downloader as a whole rather than DRM specific, but it would be nice if it were possible to decide what filename we give the files we download. I bought Downloader today and downloaded some Youtube videos as a test, but the filename was stuck being whatever the video title was. I could change the filenames after the download, but the metadata still had the Youtube title, making it harder to sort in the order I'd like in my media player. DVDRipper has this feature and it's been great for how I organise my files.

Comment

Would Tubi or Pluto streaming sites be a possibility?

Comment

The DRM Video Downloader will only present a maximum of 25 episodes, so if there are more, they will not be downloaded. At all. An example of this is Yu-Gi-Oh! on Amazon; season 1 has 49 episodes, season 2 has 48, etc. Please allow ALL episodes to be presented.

Comment

Hello,

Would it be possible to add Viki.com (Rakuten Viki)? I like watching Asian shows too. Thank you.

Comment

Ce serait bien de pouvoir choisir la langue de l'audio et des sous-titres pour Netflix

Comment

I would like some settings to get better compression of the video files. I have to run handbrake to reduce the file size by 1-2 GB. If it could do it automatically, that would be better.

Comment

I think It's been mentioned, but downloading both full and forced subs from all services.

Also having the option to output to MKV instead of an MP4 and SRT files. I use other tools to combined the files to a singe MKV file

Comment

Add option to choose audio and subtitle tracks on Netflix and Disney. Same functionality as for Amazon.

Comment

The goal is to have full functionality for all services, but this depends to some degree on how the titles are rendered on a given service. It may take some time and may in fact turn out to be impossible in some cases.
                          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Can it also download videos from iQIYI? https://www.iq.com/

Comment

I would love to see the ability to resume aborted downloads.

Comment

Metapictures for movies is good that is not a problem but for metapictures for a series and episodes, the metapicture file and labeling is difficult to match up sometimes because it is not labeled with the same label convention per episode. It downloads as year, date and time and some other number that makes it hard to match up per episode, some episodes download the same metapicture at the beginning middle and end of a episode for some reason and you have three metapictures for one episode.

Is it possible to have each episode metapicture in a series labeled the same as the downloaded DVDdownloader Output file?

Comment

Working...
                                X