Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post the FEATURE REQUEST or SUGGESTIONS about StreamFab here.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selecting multi-audio downloading

Comment

Support for downloading 4K. For Hulu we would need support for multi-audio for Anime shows.

Comment

Please add Britbox to the options for download
        Last edited by ScareDcrow; 03-03-2021, 05:16 AM.

Comment

People have said this before, but I second adding peacock streaming.

Comment

Originally posted by ScareDcrow View Post
            Please add Britbox to the options for download
            You should be able to download Britbox content on Amz Prime.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
              You should be able to download Britbox content on Amz Prime.
              Except for to do that you have to subscribe through Amazon. Not everyone wants to, or can, do their subscriptions through Amazon.

Comment

Hello Everyone:
                Does anybody had issues downloading Amazon Prime Movies-especially the TV series? I cannot seem to do it. I got this pop up (see attached) when I tried the TV series. As for their movies-it's fine-I can download them. Please advise and thanks.
                Attached Files

Comment

henen you should create your own topic then to put it in here so people can see the heading responses.....

This is only with Amazon Prime....Amazon has more than one copy or source that it pulls from to download, (two and three movies that are the same from different posted sellers) some of their links aren't current and unavailable and that is the link and message you are getting. DRM Video Downloader is grabbing whatever link it can and not the available 'Watch Now' link to download.

Comment

Apart from amazon other services are recording the stream ( they are not directly downloading from the source file). once all services directly download from source ( like amazon), i will be willing to purchase it ( even at higher price)

Comment

Have surround sound on disney plus.

saved playlist that keeps tracks of where you were if it crashes.

a pause on download.

save playlist for mutiple apps ahead of time.

able to record amazon prime in EAC3 not just AAC

4k uhd and or hdr/dolbyvision

menus for itunes

Vudu

youtube free movies

option to automatically download during downtime then pause of you start up again. (Especially for tv shows)
                      Also the ability to have a downtime download (like a 7 season tv show) , hen pause and during the day download a movie or two, then when finished at the end of day while sleeping resume the tv show.

able to record imdb without commercials (or vudu commercial free)

have the software make me a clasic dirty manhattan in command (shaken not stired)

notification in text of app or download crashes.

higher kbps for audio if allowed (i think amazon or netflix can go up to 600-ish ...if true)

mac option

full moon features app
                      apple tv plus
                      cw
                      spectrum
                      hulu
                      criterion channel
                      shoutfactory channel

work with a mac eGPU

have the software make me a clasic dirty manhattan in command (shaken not stirred)

Comment

Kinda side/after thought. If there is a way. A button to remove your account name from the downloaded video (or ability to put a different name in place)

i reliable this might not be an option

Comment

Discovery + would be nice.

Comment

it was nice when you make tvnow.de and joyn.de

Comment

The ability to schedule when the queued download(s) start
                              and
                              ability to Pause/resume downloads

Comment

Searched, but not found, a simple "remaining DL time" calculated with average DL speed of e.G.. last minute, added with approximate values for parsing and muxing would be nice!

Comment

Working...
                                X