Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post the FEATURE REQUEST or SUGGESTIONS about StreamFab here.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depending on the server and internet conditions, the download short term rate can vary by 200% or more, so a calculation based on that would be almost meaningless.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

play.tv2.dk would be very nice

Comment

Speed up the "High Speed" for Paramount+ it barely downloades faster than 1:1

Comment

Not sure if they've been mentioned but some of the UK streaming sites like BBC iPlayer, ITV Player etc

Comment

Since this is a DRM downloader that is compatible with Amazon Prime Video, and can also download youtube videos converted into MP3s, why not also include Amazon Music as an option?

Comment

Another suggestion, caching/saving the metadata information for certain shows and movies, such as those through Amazon, and any other extra data (mpd for example), for quicker reading of the data, if it hasn't been changed by the service.

Comment

Support to download shows from Discovery+

Comment

Can you add an option to clear the FINISHED list? Sometimes I queue a bunch of downloads, them them go, and when they are done I want to add more. It would be nice to clear the finished queue so that I can follow the progress of the completed better. Currently I need to exit and come back in.

Comment

Netflix Downloader defaults to High Speed off - Please change this to default to High Speed ON

Comment

Would love to see peacock added and 4K downloading (which I know 4K is locked up) but if anyone can unlock it’s the dvdfab team.

Comment

Find a way to defeat Netflix attempt to stop password sharing...

Comment

Hello. I love the downloader but would like to see:
                          1. Dark Theme
                          2. Progress bar to show how how much time is left for the download.
                          3. Option to put the streaming service in a separate tab instead of a new window.
                          4. Possibly integrate something like uBlock Origin to block popups and ads
                          5. Allow us to customize our homepage.
                          6. Option to stop ads on the update window
                          7. The DVD Products section should either allow us to hide this and not see it or open the program in DVDFab AIO if we have the program installed instead of opening the webpage for the product.
                          Example: If I click DVD Products > Blu-ray Ripper it should open that program in my DVDFab 12 AIO

8. KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK!!

Comment

1. Make the task queue and download speed persistent:

Each time a module is closed then re-opened it remembers if you had the task queue hidden or visible and if you had high speed turned on or off.
                            This should be persistent even when completely closing the main downlader application too.

2. Make the interface more integrated like the DVDFab interface. Rather than each download module launching in a new window, assign each download module a tab in the main downloader app
                            3. Lets see that HULU download module!

Comment

When downloading movie/tv show, give us the option to automatically hard code the subtitles into the video while downloading

Comment

Originally posted by evilnewbie View Post
                                When downloading movie/tv show, give us the option to automatically hard code the subtitles into the video while downloading
                                Why you need to render the subtitle to the video? For now, you can choose to remux the subtitle, it's in SRT Text format, most of device and player are support the subtitle.

Wilson
                                Please post your logs the default location is:
                                For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                                For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                                Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                                If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X