Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post the FEATURE REQUEST or SUGGESTIONS about StreamFab here.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to be able to download videos & music playlists though from YouTube with the download files automatically giving track numbers in the embedded files based on the playlist order numbers and having the files named based on the playlist order numbers like having the file name being the playlist order number followed by the actual YouTube video name

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

I've never used it myself, but it sounds like you are more interested in MusicFab than StreamFab. https://www.dvdfab.cn/musicfab.htm

Comment

As I wish I could download a bunch of playlists from
      On a mission to upload every single official Sonic the Hedgehog Soundtrack! I don't upload fan-made soundtracks or create track extensions. For the soundtrack requests, once in a while I create a poll and my community decides what soundtracks I work on. The most I ever will upload in a day is 15 videos. Enjoy!

and

Welcome to the Sonic Sound Archive! On this channel we will archive music from the Sonic the Hedgehog series. The main focus is currently on music taken directly from the games, but we will also upload albums that aren't officially released on YouTube. If you notice a mistake in a video, title, or description, let us know through a comment on the video, thanks!

but having the mp3 files have the playlist file numbers as the embedded track #, the YouTube video names as the embedded video names, the individual YouTube video uploaders as the contributing artists, & the playlist uploader as the album artist with the file names being named like the playlist file number followed by the YouTube video name
      Last edited by mattpoulin789; 07-21-2024, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Is it possible to have the option in settings to have two output directory locations??? One for series based shows (seasons with multiple episodes) and one for movies. I keep my movie collection separate from regular tv show type content. A feature like this would simply sorting after downloading.

Comment

It'll be great if we can download subtitles from Crunchyroll in the original .assa format instead of just .srt format.

Comment

on crunchyroll there 2 typer of engllish subtitle nornal and there song and signs
            im only able to get normal subtitles not song and signt sub can anyone help

Comment

• Cats4U
              Cats4U commented
              Editing a comment
              This isn't a feature request nor a suggestion. Post your message in the regular forum.

I also wish that a Fandango at Home formerly Vudu would eventually get a download module released by Stream Fab as well as a download module for purchasable Apple TV movies & tv shows like from the old iTunes movies and tv shows store as the Apple TV+ module doesn’t support Apple TV/iTunes store purchased movies and tv shows downloads
            Last edited by mattpoulin789; 07-26-2024, 07:27 AM.

Comment

I also wish that the Stream Fab YouTube downloader had an optional toggleable setting for YouTube videos that have time stamp chapters in them to allow you to download the YouTube videos that have time stamp chapters either as 1 big video file with chapter markers embedded into the file like it does already or as separated video files so I could download each of the cutscenes of the 2005 Shadow the Hedgehog game at https://youtu.be/4dD_5rxBUME?si=TKkx7OmFCAGWrsTK as multiple separated videos per cutscene rather than just 1 big video file with all the chapter markers embedded in it only like it does already

Comment

Can you please fix the Discovery+ content on Max (Sweden) it is all in 720p, but it should be in 1080p!

Comment

• Cats4U
                  Cats4U commented
                  Editing a comment
                  This isn't a feature request nor a suggestion. Post your message in the regular forum.

How about updating the macOS version more consistently? We pay the same money for the app..

Comment

Two features I'd like to see, first, the ability to edit downloads, and second, to have the ability to force downloads to be at a certain quality.

Comment

Please add a function to clear orphaned output files in the temp folders. After downloading a number of files in just a few days I found that the folder had 250 GB of files left in it (not segment files, but the video and audio .tmp files) after there were no files queued up to download. Since StreamFab protects that folder while it's running (as it should), I had to shut down SF in order to delete the files manually.

Comment

Would it somehow be possible to get the Name added to the Audio Element according to the type for track?

Example:

Amazon has

English (EAC3 5.1)
                      English Dialogue Boost: High/Medium/Low (EAC3 5.1)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-08-23 202044.png
Views:	256
Size:	3.7 KB
ID:	449140

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-08-23 202310.png
Views:	216
Size:	10.6 KB
ID:	449141
                      Mainly so that the "Name" for the audio track is displaying English Dialogue Boost: High
                      "English" from name could be omitted as well, as it is in the language variable.

Comment

From my point of view, languages and subtitles are named incorrectly in the MacOS Version... .....would be great to have that fixed.

Using the Mac Version of SF 6.1.9.1, language tracks and subtitels Names are incomplete and wrong. When I download Movies from Amazon and multiple languages are selected, the resulting mp4-files shows incorrect Names for the languages in the movie. The same applies to subtitles, e.g. when downloading a movie in Germand AND

Comment

I wish the audio track of the movie we downloaded was selected in the language we want. I choose the sample movie in Turkish, but the movie starts in English and I have to choose it. I wish the audio track was in the language I selected automatically.

Comment

Originally posted by zardoz7434 View Post
                          How about updating the macOS version more consistently? We pay the same money for the app..
                          Also recently Apple Silicon builds seem to have entirely ceased.

macOS Intel: 6193 (August 16, 2024)​
                          macOS Apple Silicon: 6178 (May 24, 2024)
                          Windows (x86 & x64): 6195 (August 22, 2024)​

And while 6183 is listed under "Apple Chip" in the extended download service page, it is not Apple Silicon - it is x86_64 (which is slower on Apple Silicon, as it needs to be ran through Rosetta).

What's worse is on mac they could make (and have previously) a unified binary that contains both arm64 (Apple Silicon) and x86_64.

It's interesting that the macOS pins in this forum are gone, as well.

Comment

Working...
                        X