How does trial work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How does trial work?

Perhaps I have missed it. I downloaded the software. and launched it just to look at it. I didn't try to download at all. Waiting for Amazon Prime to be included. So, I'd like to know how trial on this new program works. One or two downloads or a time period? I'd like to see the outcome and make a decision. Thanks.

There is no unpaid trial for the DRM portion of Downloader. The current trial policy for this item only is to buy it and if you are not completely satisfied within 30 days you can request and will receive a full 100% refund. The clock will be ticking as soon as you buy it and there is no refund after 30 days.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks Signal.

Comment

Thanks Signals.

Comment

Yea the trial didn't work for me. Purchased lifetime. Its not working perfectly but I figured it will just go up in price. I think it will be much better in in the near future. They are still working out some bugs.

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
            There is no unpaid trial for the DRM portion of Downloader. The current trial policy for this item only is to buy it and if you are not completely satisfied within 30 days you can request and will receive a full 100% refund. The clock will be ticking as soon as you buy it and there is no refund after 30 days.
            i can ask a refund because i buy my license to download from disney+ and really dont work, i read the forums now and many problems with disney+ hope you fix soon, i'm a satisface client of dvdfab, only to know i never ask refunds but i only want the software to download from disney at the moment

Comment

Marcos, you have only 30 days since you activated it. it is normal to have many issues since this program is pretty new. They will keep updating it until it works just like other Dvdfab products.

Comment

i never ask a refund, how must proceed? the software work around 10% too many bugs and no updates, i read people with problems for many months,I enjoy all the others dvdfab softwares, but this isn't the case im enjoy all the others dvdfab softwares, but this isnt the case

Comment

As long as 30 day waiting period is not over, you can ask for a refund. Send private message to Signals or Mona. They can respond to you directly. Look, sooner or later this software will work. I imagine the developers are working hard to make it better.

Comment

Working...
                  X