Test before purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Test before purchase

I down loaded the free version to see how it works on netflix. I noticed that it would only download about a minute of a show. I also set it up to extract the subtitles. The show I'm working with has both English forced subtitles for not English speaking parts as well as Closed Caption Subtitles. The only subtitles I get are for the forced English. Is this a bug or is it setup in the free version to work like that. Not grabbing ll subtitles and only downloading a couple of minutes and not the entire show. Thanks

The trial version is fully functional.
    What is the name of the show you tested? Please give us a link to the show, also, post the drm Downloader log file to help check it out, thanks.

Comment

Reran after updating this morning and got entire show, but still only extracted forced subtitles and not close caption subtitle also. Attached is log file
      Attached Files

Comment

Mona; would you clarify this for me? Did DvdFab change its policy regarding trial period? Signals replied to my question and wrote that 'no trial period exists, you have 30 days to use it, if not satisfied you get your money back". What is it ?
        Thanks.

https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...oes-trial-work

Comment

Originally posted by skoy View Post
          Mona; would you clarify this for me? Did DvdFab change its policy regarding trial period? Signals replied to my question and wrote that 'no trial period exists, you have 30 days to use it, if not satisfied you get your money back". What is it ?
          Thanks.

https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...oes-trial-work
          There is a trial period, 3 chances in 30 days.
          After purchase, the 30-day money-back guarantee still in effect, but no refund after 30 days.
          Signals will update the FAQ on forum.

Comment

Thanks Mona. You are the best.

Comment

Mona, have I given you enough info on my problem? If not let me know what else you might need. Thanks

Comment

Haven't heard anything in a while. Just wondering if there is any type of resolution for my problem. Thanks

Comment

Eddy; they need to know the title of the movie or show and see log files. Unless they dublicate your issue, they won't be able to help.

Comment

sent them log file which contains what I was going after Show title Season and episode. I also asked if they needed anything more and received no response

Comment

Guess I don't need this software after all. I'll look for something else.

Comment

Originally posted by EddyB View Post
                        Reran after updating this morning and got entire show, but still only extracted forced subtitles and not close caption subtitle also. Attached is log file
                        For this source The Crown_S01E07_Scientia Potentia Est, use the latest version to try again, when playback, check 00:01:29 and see if you can receive the CC as below:
                        Click image for larger version  Name:	20210207162901.png Views:	0 Size:	363.8 KB ID:	390287

Comment

Out of trys on downloaded version. Inorder to continue I will have to purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by EddyB View Post
                            Out of trys on downloaded version. Inorder to continue I will have to purchase.
                            You may try it on a different computer or order a license to continue. We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee.

Comment

Purchased a 1 month license. I updated to the latest version. Ran application as suggested checking the English (CC) on the episode before starting download. Results were an MP4 with the episode and an SRT file containing the English Closed Captions. Did not get an SRT file with the English Forced Subtitle for the non English audio parts. The I ran application again this time not checking English (CC) on episode before downloading, then started download. Results were an MP4 of the episode, an SRT file containing the English Forced subtitles and no SRT for the English Closed Captions subtitles. So to me it appears you can only get one subtitle output file per pass of the application I will attach the log file for you.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X