Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question - Stream ripping or screen recording?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question - Stream ripping or screen recording?

Hello,

I have been testing out this software prior to purchasing and I can't seem to find a clear answer on how this software works. Does it record the video when streaming, or does it download and decrypt the raw video file? I tested with Disney+ and noticed that the video needed to play all the way through in order to download, which leads me to believe this software is recording the stream.

My main question is regarding Disney+. The difference in a screen record vs a direct download can make a big difference in many cases. If the software works by grabbing the direct stream, and I am not asking any proprietary information on how, then I would gladly purchase a lifetime subscription.

Comment

I have downloaded several movies from prime, flix and plus. Everything I have done is HD 1080 p quality. Some are faster some are slower .. but everything is nice quality.. be happy or move on

Comment

Enough said, thread closed.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X