Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it normal to have the downloads in h264 5.1pcm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it normal to have the downloads in h264 5.1pcm?

Is it normal to have the downloads in h264 w 5.1pcm? I see breifly on the netflix screen a choice of of the audio quality but cant choose it. Meaning it displays how many KB's but cant choose it there. It happens so fast I cant even take a screen shot, but I have seen at least 5 different choices.

Will there be in the future a manual way to choose the quality and audio beyond the 1080p and 5.1 pcm on any of the platforms?

will there ever be 4k/DV/DA?

PCM is uncompressed, you cannot get any higher quality without increasing the bit depth or sampling frequency. video resolution is a different matter

Comment

The options you see will vary with the site and content. There is nothing wrong with PCM audio but the file will just be larger than some other choices.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I understand the pcm. I am asking if that is normal when it says dd+ as the audio. Maybe I am not setting something right?

Is there a reason the app cant be written to set it to highest and best for video and audio?

Comment

Working...
        X