Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix output file not being created

I can repeat this issue and it has been happening in v3.0.1.1 also
    I have been trying to get a show to record successfully many times now. I got seasons 1-4 and the first two episodes of season 5. Looking through the log it appears that there is a forbidden character in the title name and the file does not get created. I can post the whole log if necessary, but this is what I see in there, it is trying to put in a "" in the filename

1256 10:03:35 Info: title path before change: "Five, Six,\tSeven, Ate!"
    1256 10:03:35 Info: title path after change: "Five, Six,\tSeven, Ate!"
    1256 10:03:36 Info: "batchDownloaderManager, process finish, id : 81078245, type : 3"
    1256 10:03:36 Info: "checkDownloadTaskQueueItem, not find item.strID, cancel download: "
    1256 10:03:36 Info: "checkDownloadTaskQueueItem, load home page"
    1256 10:03:36 Info: record end signal emitted
    1256 10:03:36 Info: record file location: "C:/Users/Notch/Desktop/Output/iZombie/S05/iZombie_S05E03_Five, Six,\tSeven, Ate!.mp4"
    1256 10:03:36 Info: record file not existed

Thanks for the feedback, please ATTACH the log after extracting the complete log session to a text file.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I have reported this a couple of times in this forum. It happens to me too, and I think it is because of the "\t" in the output filename. It thinks it's a tab, because if you have a look at the episode names that Netflix shows, there will be a gap in the wording - that's the tab. Not all episodes in a particular season may contain a tab, but of the ones that do, they will never be saved because the downloader does not know how to handle them. Dvdfab, please, create a fix for this.
      Last edited by Gannet; 02-04-2021, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Here is my log file
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Gannet View Post
          I have reported this a couple of times in this forum. It happens to me too, and I think it is because of the "\t" in the output filename. It thinks it's a tab, because if you have a look at the episode names that Netflix shows, there will be a gap in the wording - that's the tab. Not all episodes in a particular season may contain a tab, but of the ones that do, they will never be saved because the downloader does not know how to handle them. Dvdfab, please, create a fix for this.
          I looked through some of the posts and I saw your issue too. I assumed it was different or they fixed it by now.
          It would probably be better if they just put the show name and episode number, that would prevent that issue altogether

Comment

Originally posted by notchbackgta View Post
            I can repeat this issue and it has been happening in v3.0.1.1 also
            I have been trying to get a show to record successfully many times now. I got seasons 1-4 and the first two episodes of season 5. Looking through the log it appears that there is a forbidden character in the title name and the file does not get created. I can post the whole log if necessary, but this is what I see in there, it is trying to put in a "" in the filename

1256 10:03:35 Info: title path before change: "Five, Six,\tSeven, Ate!"
            1256 10:03:35 Info: title path after change: "Five, Six,\tSeven, Ate!"
            1256 10:03:36 Info: "batchDownloaderManager, process finish, id : 81078245, type : 3"
            1256 10:03:36 Info: "checkDownloadTaskQueueItem, not find item.strID, cancel download: "
            1256 10:03:36 Info: "checkDownloadTaskQueueItem, load home page"
            1256 10:03:36 Info: record end signal emitted
            1256 10:03:36 Info: record file location: "C:/Users/Notch/Desktop/Output/iZombie/S05/iZombie_S05E03_Five, Six,\tSeven, Ate!.mp4"
            1256 10:03:36 Info: record file not existed
            Please give version 3013 a try and feedback, thank you.

Comment

Working...
            X