sporadic failures on amazon even after latest patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sporadic failures on amazon even after latest patch

Still getting sporadic failures with Amazon Prime downloading.......

Franklin and Bash, S04e04, will not download period!

Sporadic failures downloading Dick Van Dyke Show, not always the same episode.

Program updated to 3.0.1.2, antivirus and firewall off
    Attached Files

Had a go at downloading Franklin and Bash S04E04 and works fine.

If your not in the US i recommend doing the following.

1. Sign up for Nord VPN ( Works great with Amazon)
    2. Once Connected to US Servers create a New Amazon Account with US address .
    3. Completely Uninstall DRMDownloader and re download a Fresh copy.

Did this the other day at the Recommendation of the DVDFab Staff and the Downloader has been working Flawlessly no mater what i click its works even on purchased content.

Hope this helps.

Comment

I finally got Franklin and Bash episode to download. I am in US. Finally able to get Dick Van Dyke but now I can't get Honeymooners, Hunter, or Mad About You. No rhyme nor reason.

Comment

Also, uninstalled then reinstalled. Is still failing on sporadic basis. Will download files then suddenly fail, then start downloading again, then start to fail again

Comment

Please attach the drmDownloader log file, thanks.

Comment

Still getting the issues. I downloaded and applied todays 3.0.03 update as well. Even uninstalled and reinstalled, still will just start to fail on downloads Log attached
            Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the log, it will allow the developers to investigate the problem you are experiencing.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

One more thing that I just discovered, downloads will randomly just stop in mid download and not resume

Comment

Working...
                X