Check your email and vote for Hulu+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check your email and vote for Hulu+

Got an email asking which streaming site to select for next access. Please vote for Hulu+. It's got far more shows and movies than any of the other sites except Prime Video. I have looked at a dozen streaming sites and they are terrible compared to Hulu+.

This of course is your opinion and you are welcome to it. I had Hulu and cancelled it due to poor support. Try FuboTV if you need your local stations or the upcoming Paramount+ (currently known as CBS All Access) or HBOMax,if you really like movies. And HBOmax and Paramount+ are already supported.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I like HBO Max and will give it a try later but the amount of shows and movies I want to see is on Hulu+ and not on the other platforms (and likely will never will be). I even prefer it over Netflix and Prime Video although Prime Video is very close. I tried CBS All Access and didn't really like it either. If I had my pick, I would keep Prime Video, Hulu+, and YouTube movies. HBO Max would be a one month to binge then cancel.

Comment

HULU Please . Need to DL Malcom in the middle

Comment

Hi,

It's in the plan, thanks!

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X