X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was CBS Really Necessary

Hi Everyone,

Just righting my opinion on this as i think the Developers Time could be better spent on other services.

As of the Latest Version the most functional Service is Amazon US. Working great for me with almost no hiccups. when i first saw CBS come up i got a little exited but then read it was Beta and not fully functional i thought that was a little silly for the following Reasons.

- You Can Sub to CBS All Access on the Amazon Channels Page.
    - You Can Download CBS All Access Content from Amazon.
    - Downloads are Direct and Not Recorded.
    - Downloads are E-AC3 5.1.

I feel like I'm about to make the DVDFab Staff/Developers Angry with this. I Just think there Time could be better spent on more relevant Services that we cant really access.

Don't forget to Check Your Emails and Vote for The Service You Want Added Next

Pedro, we don’t really solicit opinions like this. The task schedule of the developers is set based on what the managers think will be best for the greatest number of users. Not everyone has Amazon. This thread is closed.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X