X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some Amazon videos still having download problems

Hi!

I have been having problems trying to get these videos:

I've not been able to successfully save any video from any season of this show called Autopsy: The Last Hours Of...

The video downloads, but then when it attempts to remux the parts together it fails and moves on to the next video. It's happened with every episode from every season I've tried with the last few updates to the downloader.

I've attached the log for reference. Hope it helps. Again, thank you for creating such a good piece of software!
    Attached Files

What version of Downloader are you using?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I upgraded to 1.0.1.5. I also attempted the uninstall/reboot/re-install process and it still does the same thing

Comment

*3.0.1.5, sorry for the mistype

Comment

Hi again!

Since the last report of having issues, I was able to get it to download quite a bit of videos from a few different series with larger amounts of episodes. Besides this original problem, I'm lately having problems with the program freezing in the middle of a download queue.

I've attached the most recent logs to see if you're able to figure out what's going on.

Thanks again for everything!
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi corey75, the developer will check your log files first.

Comment

Working...
            X