Sound for DRM dowloader...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sound for DRM dowloader...

I first tried the DRM Downloader on my media about a week ago and successfully downloader a free movie from Amazon Prime however there was no sound. Played with VLC and viewed the Codecs - no sound format. I didn't purchase at that time so I put it on the back burner. I just installed it to my laptop and downloader two free movies successfully with sound - 5.1. However, when attempting to burn them to BD-R disc the sound was gone. Is this a limitation of the free version or a product limitation?

The limitation on the free trial is 3 movies, but it is fully functional (sound should be there). If there is sound when you play back these two, it should be on the disc as well. What are you using to play the discs and what did you use to burn them? Please attach the drmDownloader log to a post also.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Since it was on my laptop I used Nero 12 to burn to Bluray. Since the movies were successful I will burn them using DVDFab for all operations to test. Since there should be no errors in the logs I'll hold off on sending those. If I have issues I'll post back with logs. Thanks!

Comment

Might try them on a different player also. Post again here if this does not work out.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X