DVDFab Video Downloader PRO v3.0.1.5 super slow download speed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab Video Downloader PRO v3.0.1.5 super slow download speed

Just updated to version 3.0.1.5 and am trying to download some videos off YouTube (best quality, no subtitles);
    YouTube でお気に入りの動画や音楽を楽しみ、オリジナルのコンテンツをアップロードして友だちや家族、世界中の人たちと共有しましょう。

The total speed of all downloads is 322KB/s, which is pathetic. Since all these videos are a total of 34.22GB, this will supposedly take 253:34:40 to download (yes, nearly 11 days!). I let it run overnight, and at some point it completely stopped downloading and became 100% unresponsive. So these files will never be able to finish if it's going to take 11 days, and the software decides to crater after several hours every time.

I've tested my internet download speed, and the result is 79.33MB/s (if it were maxed out, it should only take 01:01:45 to download all files). Conservatively, downloading at a 9.00MB/s download speed, this should only take 09:04:20. In other words, they all should have fully downloaded overnight when I left it running.

So my question is, why such crappy download speeds? I have the "Turbo-Speed Enabled" switch turned on. Is this what you consider "Turbo-Speed"?

Click image for larger version  Name:	DVDFab Downloader PRO-Shit Speed.png Views:	4 Size:	273.2 KB ID:	390765

I'm downloading directly to an internal SATA III 4TB HDD (which is nearly empty, 3.54TB free of 3.63TB total). Not downloading to an external drive, USB drive or server.

I've tried on multiple now computers, and still super shitty download speed on every single one.

I am not saturating my bandwidth with any other downloading or uploading on any other device in my entire household. Yet still just pure crap download speed.

Is this software just garbage or did the update screw something up?

I can't wait to hear the excuses why this is working like crap. Especially the deflection to why my computers and software are the reason it's not working.

If you would spend a little more time supplying information and a little less making insults you could get closer to a solution. If nothing else, at least attach the drmDownloader log to your next post.

Any posts that duplicate the tone of the one above will be deleted without notice.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I don't know, maybe internet speed over WiFi. or Youtube is having issues due to the weather. I don't have the best Speed in the world, but I downloaded an entire season of Monk in 6hrs and an entire season of Andy Griffith in about 4 hrs. Try again

Comment

tstorzuk You have forfeited the right to use the forum and are banned from posting. If you need assistance you can send an email to the support staff at service@dvdfab.cn.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I just installed the StreamFab YouTube Downloader Pro on my PC which is hard wired into a 1GB speed gateway. My average download speed is in the 920-950 mbps range but when a YouTube 1080P video is downloaded, the speed is maxing out at 239 kbps even with Turbospeed enabled. Two cover band music videos, when they finally finished downloaded were completely corrupted (maybe a licensing issue?) Can you address both of these problems?

Comment

Originally posted by bklyn71 View Post
            I just installed the StreamFab YouTube Downloader Pro on my PC which is hard wired into a 1GB speed gateway. My average download speed is in the 920-950 mbps range but when a YouTube 1080P video is downloaded, the speed is maxing out at 239 kbps even with Turbospeed enabled. Two cover band music videos, when they finally finished downloaded were completely corrupted (maybe a licensing issue?) Can you address both of these problems?
            You should update to the latest version and try again. if it is still an issue start a new thread and supply your drmdownload logs.

Comment

Working...
            X