HBO Max still isn't working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HBO Max still isn't working

Just tried the new update with HBO Max. It either gives the same error as private browsing or just does nothing the whole time and is stuck on the which profile page. Here is the log.
    Attached Files

Thanks for the feedback and the log. The developers will check it asap.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Same here.

Comment

Same here too.

Comment

same here.

Comment

Having the same problem.
            Marty946

Comment

Any clue when HBO will start working.
              it's still getting stuck on the profile screen once you try to download something.
              and if you try to add it to the queue, you get private browser error message.

Please fix
              ​​​​​​​

Comment

The developers looked at it on 2/27/2021 and it still doesn't work as of 3/6/2021. Is HBO smarter than the developers? I've had 3 updates since then and none of them are for HBO.

Comment

Same issue here. Try to play/download a HBO MAX video in the DVDFab Downlader and all I get is "Can't Play Title Make sure your browser is not in private browsing mode"
                  Using my normal browser (Chrome) the video plays fine

Comment

I still see the same behavior on mine for HBO, also running 3.0.2.0

Comment

"Can't Play Title Make sure your browser is not in private browsing mode" They must have found a way to use incognito mode to shut it down with the profile page. I don't envy the guys trying to code around it.

Comment

HBO and Disney haven't worked in 2 months since like 3.0.0.3. No ETA on if they are going to address this. Private Browsing or Can't Play Title errors. For me, HBO won't play and Disney will play but never record. Fun times.

Comment

Attached is my most recent log. Netflix constantly errors out after 3.0.1.9, Disney and HBO haven't worked in months through various errors. I have a lot of questions. They recommend clearing cookies, etc. but what browser does this software use? I have firefox, chrome, and edge on my machine, I have cleared all three yet this software still knows I am logged into the sites. We really need more clear details to fix the common issues. Like a reset cache and cookies button for the software's built in browser.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Now March of 2021 and HBOMax is still not working, though Disney+ and NetFlix seem to work ok... Any word on when HBOMax will be fixed?

Comment

I am having the same issue with DVDFab DRN downloader. Unable to download anything from HBO Max. Get message "Can't Play Title Make sure your browser is not in private browsing mode"

Comment

Working...
                              X