Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree that the answers are not clear enough as those answers only seem to want to address 2021 changes.
    Could it be that enlightening licence holders about 2022 and onwards has either not been fully decided within the company or, we will be used to determine what we will accept and a decision will be made then.
    Clarity is everything.

Comment

Originally posted by ipso2000 View Post
      I must be getting older because I still don't understand the answer.

Days ago I bought the life version of a program that says on its website that once purchased I have updates forever and that all future platforms will be included in the paid version. (For that reason it costs considerably more than the others).

Does it mean that in 2022 we will not have support for new platforms? So what we have paid when it says "New Release Benefits: No added fees for future supported streaming websites if you purchase this product before 2021-03-01." it's false?

Let's see if the thing is clarified because I still have 3 weeks to request a refund of the purchase.
      I think that is exactly what it means... The current list of streaming sites and those added in 2021 are free forever (HBO Max, Netflix, CBS, u-next, prime video, and eventually Hulu and others). Any new streaming sites added after 2021 will need an additional payment. This seems fair to me, I am already saving money with what I have gotten from the current software. Thanks DVDFab! I have been using your Blu-ray ripper for years but the drm downloader saves me even more money. Is it possible to know what platforms are in the 2021? YouTube movies? iQIYi? Dramacool?

Comment

So far nothing from Signals or Mona. which is surprising. I agree with Movies99 that the company hasn't finalized its decisions yet. Confusion is the worst thing regarding any product. I don't know what the consumer rights are in China, but here in the States you can not sell a product with the promise of free lifetime updates and then take that away. Faulty advertising. I am not a lawyer. Yet, a class action lawsuit is probably already brewing.

Comment

Originally posted by evilnewbie View Post

I think that is exactly what it means... The current list of streaming sites and those added in 2021 are free forever (HBO Max, Netflix, CBS, u-next, prime video, and eventually Hulu and others). Any new streaming sites added after 2021 will need an additional payment.
          Agree this is exactly what I have gotten from all of this with Wilson's reply!! Kind of playing with Jedi year association in reply without guaranteeing in words any solid response for lifetime additional purchases after 2012 for what you all ready have. I'm actually cool by this as my plate is already full with the provided services rendered but I will add before I even think about paying for additional sites, the ones that are included now with my already lifetime purchase needs to be fully operational and supported which as to date is not, so far only two services has been bullet proof for me which is Amazon and Netflix.....Disney + is a crap shoot and still waiting for Hulu which was a carrot in the face as been supported but found out it wasn't after I bought but it's coming...if it's coming after 2021 that would be very foul.

Comment

Originally posted by skoy View Post
            So far nothing from Signals or Mona. which is surprising.
            Coming soon. Talking with Wilson.

Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi all,

I hear you and reconsider for this, as the first users of DRM Video Downloader, you can freely to use the new supported websites in future during your license period.

You can order the product from here: https://www.dvdfab.cn/checkout.htm?p...rum_drm_option

Thanks!

Wilson
              Please post your logs the default location is:
              For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
              For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
              If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

If I have a lifetime license, are you saying that all future sites added will be free? If so, that would be awesome.

Comment

Sounds like it to me too. Awesome indeed, but again, what we kind of expected when we bought the lifetime license in the first place.

Comment

This is correct, the 2021/2022 dates are gone unless your license expires. You get to keep all the ones you currently have and all new sites that are added. You must purchase before 10 March to get these terms. This was extended from the 1 March cutoff.
                    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Brilliant decision Signals.

Comment

Thank you for doing the right thing!

Comment

What about 365 users. Will we continue to get this and all future products as part of our subscription.

John

Comment

IF, I buy the ALL IN ONE download package.

Will I get ALL FUTURE web sites for FREE

Comment

Originally posted by weehappypixie View Post
                              What about 365 users. Will we continue to get this and all future products as part of our subscription.

John
                              DVDFab 365 users always can free to use all of the software products in the subscription period.

IF, I buy the ALL IN ONE download package.

Will I get ALL FUTURE web sites for FREE
                              DRM Video Downloaded is included in Downloader All In One, so you can freely to get the new supported websites in DRM Video Downloader. But you need to order it before 10 March.

Wilson
                              Please post your logs the default location is:
                              For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                              For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                              If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

To clarify, the DRM Video Downloader will not be part of the DVDFab AIO, just the DOWNLOADER AIO bundle.

Comment

Working...
                                X