Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Massive crash problem with DVDFab DRM Video Downloader and Amazon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Massive crash problem with DVDFab DRM Video Downloader and Amazon.

Description in the German part of the forum.
    Please take a look.

mfG.
    D300

Originally posted by halligalli
    Maybe similar issue on my site, Amazon download works, but still remain at "Remuxing Video" for now > 12hrs
    Downloader 3.0.2.0, wnted to attach log file, but canīt fin any at C:\Program Files\DVDFab Downloader
    BR,
    Thomas
    Update: no download tried at Amazon will be finished, stuck at "remux" (or am I only that unpacient, as this took unespected very long wit i7 7700U/16GB?)
    Finally found Log file, see attached

Attached Files

Comment

Amz is flawless and fast for me, may be an issue with the euro servers. 12 hours for a remux of one movie? That should show up in the log for the developers to check.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
        Amz is flawless and fast for me, may be an issue with the euro servers. 12 hours for a remux of one movie? That should show up in the log for the developers to check.
        thnx for update,at the moment itīs a bit frustrating...

Comment

Originally posted by halligalli View Post
          thnx for update,at the moment itīs a bit frustrating...
          Same issues with NETFLIX, movie downloaded, but stucks when remuxing.
          b.t.w.: remuxing doesnīt took 12hrs, I stopped DVDFab DL after 12hrs doing obviously nothing...
          acualized log attached....
          Attached Files

Comment

Same issues with NETFLIX, movie downloaded, but stucks when remuxing.
            b.t.w.: remuxing doesnīt took 12hrs, I stopped DVDFab DL after 12hrs doing obviously nothing...
            acualized log attached....
            The reported issue and log files have been passed to the developer.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Thnx a lot !!!

Comment

Just noticed update to 3.0.2.1 with fixed AMZ audio bug....whoaa, thatīs fast response, Iīll check immediately & will report...
                Thnx *thumsup*

Comment

Just noticed update to 3.0.2.1 with fixed AMZ audio bug....whoaa, thatīs fast response, Iīll check immediately & will report...
                  Thnx *thumsup*
                  Mhhh, happy too early... :/
                  Although choosen AAC at settings > Streaming > Amz Audio codes, AMZ overrulez this e.G: at The Expanse S05!10 and start DL with EAC3 audio, so still same problem, finalizing DL stucks at "remux video".
                  Or will I only be able to download AMZ video with originally provided AAC 2.0 only?

Comment

...forgot actual log files ...
                    Attached Files

Comment

...and actual settings ...
                      Attached Files

Comment

Dear all,
                        just noticed update to 3.0.2.2. I uninstalled 3.0.2.1, restarted, downloaded & installed 3.0.2.2 from DVD Fab server and have a guess... Amz still starts EAC3 although AAC is choosen at options and still stucks at remuxing...
                        Which further details beside of logfiles may I provide to help you? Win 10 20H2 is almost fresh installed, cuple of weeks ago.
                        BR,
                        Thomas

P.S.: However: I highly appreciate your efforts ! *thumpsUp*
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by halligalli; 03-16-2021, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Dear all,
                          same issues still also with Netfilx, stucks at the end when remuxing BUT Netflix downloads AAC audio track. Iīm bit confused meanwhile...

OK, have to correct: At temp folder D:\Eigene Daten\Eigene Dateien\DVDFab Downloader\temp\outputTemp the Netflix file was saved as "2021_03_17_15_21_24_80223791.mp4" with full audio track, while Netfilx downloader window is still at "remux Video"
                          Last edited by halligalli; 03-17-2021, 04:29 PM. Reason: updated result with Netflix downloader (Testversion)

Comment

Dear all,
                            same issues still also with Netfilx, stucks at the end when remuxing BUT Netflix downloads AAC audio track. Iīm bit confused meanwhile...

OK, have to correct: At temp folder D:\Eigene Daten\Eigene Dateien\DVDFab Downloader\temp\outputTemp the Netflix file was saved as "2021_03_17_15_21_24_80223791.mp4" with full audio track, while Netfilx downloader window is still at "remux Video"
                            What’s your time zone? We cannot duplicate the remux the issue, so if it's okay, we want to remote your PC to check the problem, for more detail, please check forum PM, thank you.

Comment

Working...
                            X