Thanks for the Hard Work!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the Hard Work!

I would just like to say thank you DVDFab devs for making this software. It can't be easy, and I don't think enough people are saying thanks. I really appreciate how well and reliably it functions, though with the occasional hiccup. Other than that, it is definitely a great value. Can't wait for the Hulu downloader, keep up the awesome work!

Second on the Hulu and HBO Max. Great program, saved me some money and time, and look forward to seeing other sites supported!

Comment

Yep, we humans are wired to complain not praise. (Generally speaking of course.) This is a very sophiscated piece of program. They keep adding more download sites, which makes it even harder to smooth rough edges. It will get better. Cheers.

Comment

Thanks on behalf of the China staff to all who are enjoying this new feature. It has proved extremely popular worldwide and I can assure you they are working very hard to improve the stability and performance on all sites. User feedback has been vital in making this happen, so keep it coming, good or bad.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I agree, great work so far and looking forward to getting Paramount+ and Apple TV+ running as well as Netflix and Amazon are.
          Disney is a lot better than it was at launch but still needs a little work to bring it up to the downloading smoothness of Netflix and Amazon.
          Keep up the fantastic work and looking forward to the future.

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for your support.

The problem of HBO Max will be fixed in this week. Disney+ may be also at this week or next week.

And we are also working on HULU, please wait a few time.

Wilson
            Please post your logs the default location is:
            For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
            For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
            If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X