Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hulu Downloader crashes

Hi

I have tried multiple times and the Hulu Downloader crashes after downloading 1, 2 or 3 episodes. I attach logs from the latest one. Having caught it once inside Firefox, I think it gets into a state where Hulu website is saying that I am trying to stream to too many devices and won't play the episode. Once in this state, all downloads fail, but occassionally one will cause the downloader to crash. My solution so far is to walk away and do something else for a short while and when I come back, the Hulu site is OK again and I can resume downloads.

I suspect that we need a pause between downloads (maybe you could have it configurable).

Also I can't download from "My stuff" on the Hulu website. I have had to search the site and select my TV Series from the list. The "My stuff" page, it actually plays inside the downloader and then the analysis doesn't find any results.

(sorry, it says the logs are too big to post - even zipped)
    Last edited by ScareDcrow; 03-27-2021, 01:31 PM.

Split the logs - part 1
    Attached Files

Comment

Part 2
      Attached Files

Comment

Part 3
        Attached Files

Comment

Part 4
          Attached Files

Comment

Part 5 - last part. ugh....it says

Logs - Part5.zip
            Upload failed due to your usergroup's upload quota. This file will require 1.96 MB but you only have 1.60 MB of 9.77 MB remainin

Comment

Originally posted by ScareDcrow View Post

Logs - Part5.zip
              Upload failed due to your usergroup's upload quota. This file will require 1.96 MB but you only have 1.60 MB of 9.77 MB remainin
              Please try to send it via forum PM, or send it to my email account (check pm), thanks.

Comment

Hi,

Please try the new test version and tell me the result, thanks!

DVDFab Forum - New Test Version for Hulu Downloader! Fix the analysis and download problem.

Wilson
                Please post your logs the default location is:
                For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Logs - Part5.zip
                  Please edit the log using Notepad and upload only the relevant (usually the most recent) log sessions. Also please download the Hulu test version as Wilson requested when time permits.
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi

I have tried multiple times and the Hulu Downloader crashes after downloading 1, 2 or 3 episodes. I attach logs from the latest one. Having caught it once inside Firefox, I think it gets into a state where Hulu website is saying that I am trying to stream to too many devices and won't play the episode. Once in this state, all downloads fail, but occassionally one will cause the downloader to crash. My solution so far is to walk away and do something else for a short while and when I come back, the Hulu site is OK again and I can resume downloads.

I suspect that we need a pause between downloads (maybe you could have it configurable).

Also I can't download from "My stuff" on the Hulu website. I have had to search the site and select my TV Series from the list. The "My stuff" page, it actually plays inside the downloader and then the analysis doesn't find any results.

(sorry, it says the logs are too big to post - even zipped)
                    Hello, please give the latest version a try and feedback. Thanks.

Comment

Yes, working well now. Just a minor issue in that the name of the language does not appear in the SRT filename (i.e. no "eng", just "_.srt")

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X