amazon dont list anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

amazon dont list anymore

amazon don't list anymore i try to list buffy vampire slayer but when i click on it the app dont react ... just do nothing

When you click on the Amazon button nothing happens? Do you have a license for Amazon? If yes, please attach the drmDownloader log file.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by er1c.r1o View Post
      amazon don't list anymore i try to list buffy vampire slayer but when i click on it the app dont react ... just do nothing
      yes i have account for it i use it whit the version 3.1.0.3 and no my english its not the best sorry the amazon windows open i can navigate in movie and series but when i choose the serie buffy vampire slayer the windows for listing the serie episode and choose witch one i want download dont open ... i just can watch the serie but i cant download it ...

Comment

Please take a screenshot of that and post it here. We will also need the drmDownloader log file, thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X