DRMDownloader 3.1.0.4 Netflix error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DRMDownloader 3.1.0.4 Netflix error

I was able to download 3 episodes of Hollywood. Then I got an error code that Netflix has timed out. M7111-1957-205000 Please sign out & sign in again. I can go to their site & watch all I want but can't use DVDFab Downloader
    Attached Files

In dvdfab sign out of netflix, close the app completely then sign back in. Netflix likes to invalidate logins when you are doing lots of downloading.

Comment

Originally posted by AGuyWithAComputer View Post
      In dvdfab sign out of netflix, close the app completely then sign back in. Netflix likes to invalidate logins when you are doing lots of downloading.
      Thanks for the response. You were close but you got me going in the right direction. I tried it your way a few times & got the same error code from Netflix. What worked was just simply signing out & the signing back in WITHOUT closing the downloader. Seems to be working for now. I'll update later.

Comment

I've had the error before and that is what I did. it's that or completely wipe the dvdfab downloader folder in documents. but then you have to set all your settings again.

Comment

I've tried signing out and signing back in multiple times with no results, keeps giving me the error. Was working yesterday and I had queued up a 4 season series, got about 75% down last night when the error occurred and can't sign out/sign in again to make it work, even just to download one episode at a time. Error has to do with the built in browser according to Netflix error report.

Comment

Tried again after removing folder from Documents and restarting, all my setting were still there, I 'm guessing they are in AppData folder, I can try deleting from there, I attached my log file showing all the Netflix errors.
            Attached Files

Comment

Please also supply the drmDownloader log.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
              X