Several questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Several questions

With either Amazon or Netflix downloader does video quality change much with the regular/high speed setting, possible percentage change.
    In setting if I select no subs, when setting up the queue can I just leave the default of subs selected?
    Also where do I find the downloader logs?
    I would also like to thank the developers for all the work they put into both of these products, in fact all that I own.
    Thanks in advance.

#1 (for me at least) Downloading from Netflix at 1x or high speed, the quality is the same. Amazon there is no regular/highspeed, its all high speed. When it was the older method, that did playback while downloading, Amazon was same quality at 1x and 2x.

#2 I have the Settings -> General -> Subtitle set as English. I never really change it for each individual movie. I only care about "forced" subtitles anyway (i.e. subs for non-english speaking parts).

#3. In the DVDFab Downloader app, under the 3 bar menu (in the upper right) there is an option for "Open Log Folder" that will take you right to your logs. Typically its under My Documents\DVDFab Downloader\log

Comment

KidJoe:
      Thank you for the help

Comment

Re: logs
        For DRM Video Downloader, the needed log is drmDownloader.log
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X