HBO Max

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HBO Max

I'm still not getting the audio when I download Lovecraft Country E06-Meet Me In Daegu with this update. drmDownloader.log qefdrm.log

Thanks for the feedback, although the devs are off for the Chinese holiday, I will try to duplicate the problem you are seeing and send them the info also.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

A little more information:

This happens in the older version 3.1.0.5 of the downloader too.

Episode audio plays fine in Chrome Browser allowing me to select/change audio track and subtitles successfully. Downloaded video with DVDDownloader has NO audio and subtitles always appear.

Tried downloading this episode with the entire series and also tried downloading it by itself. Same results.

Comment

The e06 of Lovecraft Country takes about 5 attempts, then makes a perfect copy with no error messages. Go figure! Nevers will not download. Others I tried worked well on the first try. Perhaps the developers can tell something from the logs when they return.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi,

We are checking on the problem, thanks!

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

I am in the USA and the S01E05 of Lovecraft Country now only downloads in Japanese. No choice for english in the dowload menu.

Comment

Working...
            X