No announcement yet.

VPN Usage with Downloader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does NordVPN have a place in the application "Help" settings to re-install the network drivers? I use PrivateInternetAccess (PIA) and they have a way to re-install network adapters including those that use the killswitch. If they do I would try that to see if maybe the network adapter became corrupt, to save yourself from having to install the application again.

Comment

Originally posted by jsinfate View Post
      Does NordVPN have a place in the application "Help" settings to re-install the network drivers? I use PrivateInternetAccess (PIA) and they have a way to re-install network adapters including those that use the killswitch. If they do I would try that to see if maybe the network adapter became corrupt, to save yourself from having to install the application again.
      The issue seems to be with the downloader update from 3.1.0.9 to the 3.2.0.0 series as I was able to re-install the 3.1.0.9 version and download a movie w/o an issue.

Comment

That's interesting because the first version I had installed when purchasing DVDFab 365 was 3.2.0.1 and had no issue downloading using VPN side for some failed ones, but that happens normally too and you just have to restart the downloads to get them to download again

Originally posted by fvigo1128 View Post

The issue seems to be with the downloader update from 3.1.0.9 to the 3.2.0.0 series as I was able to re-install the 3.1.0.9 version and download a movie w/o an issue.

Comment

This is still not working on Version 3.2.0.4 hopefully its on the to do list for the next version.

Comment

Haven't heard anymore about this, were they able to duplicate? I know they are busy but was curious about this issue. Thanks for your time!!

Comment

Originally posted by Boink View Post
              Haven't heard anymore about this, were they able to duplicate? I know they are busy but was curious about this issue. Thanks for your time!!
              Nord vpn netflix still not working 06 june 2021

Comment

I am in Canada and would like to access Netflix content available only in the US, as the previous posts.
                I have NordVPN and have tried using this to access Netflix US content through StreamFab, but Netflix sends me an error message or the StreamFab download just fails.

I can access the same Netflix US content via NordVPN on my iPad and the programming plays perfectly, which I find odd.
                I noticed that on my iPad I have a greater choice of settings in NordVPN that I can “play” with compared to the choice on my computer. Namely “Protocols” and in there tried the TCP setting and that “may” have allowed the movie to play.
                On my desktop version of NordVPN I do not have a “Protocol” setting so when opening StreamFab and trying to download the movie from Netflix US either it fails or a Netflix error message appears.
                Can anyone suggest why my iPad NordVPN allows more settings than my desktop NordVPN?
                Therefore, I can watch the movie on Netflix US via NordVPN with my iPad, but not on my desktop via NordVPN with StreamFab?

Comment

Working...
                X