Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paramount Plus queue doesn't work, TV episode downloads as 720p instead of 1080p

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paramount Plus queue doesn't work, TV episode downloads as 720p instead of 1080p

On Paramount Plus, the queue appears to be broken. When one video finishes, the next video isn't initiated.

Additionally, there is one specific episode of a TV show on Paramount Plus that, after two tries, downloads as 720p instead of 1080p. The show is Perry Mason and it is S01E20. My log file is attached.
    Attached Files

Thanks for the feedback especially with the log, it is very important in duplicating and repairing your problem.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

this appears to be an issue with what paramount+ has available i downloaded under the dome and got 1 random episode in 720p and 2 random episodes of bar rescue in 720p ieeing them on the actual website this appears to be the highest quality available

Comment

Hi tdfrgsn. It appears that the Perry Mason episode I referenced is in 1080p on the Paramount Plus website. It's possible that other TV episodes elsewhere on the service are randomly in 720p, though. I have seen that on other services.

Comment

Working...
        X