Amazon Downloads Failing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon Downloads Failing

With the new StreamFab Amazon d/ls failing too.

It might be coincidence, not because of the upgrade to StreamFab. For me, I was able to download up to and including June 2, but starting June 3 I couldn't download. That was a day or two before I upgraded to StreamFab.

The error I get is that after the Parsing stage it says "failed", every time. A few weeks ago the same thing happened about half the time, so had to retry a lot but it worked. Then I saw a message (probably "what's new" on an update) saying that Amazon downloads would be in SD temporarily to solve that problem, then downloads worked every time until June 2.

I use primevideo.com, I don't know if that the problem exists for other regions.

Comment

i am also getting failing and on primevideo in canada and now getting error when on vpn also

Comment

What sort of videos? Are these prime direct, or through channels?
        I've had no problem getting SOME channels to work through Amazon, and all Prime videos (which i've paid for, but are not available through channels)
        SOME channels (HBO, Discovery, Showtime) are failing, likely because of the global DRM issues
        OTHER channels (AMC, Acorn, auto, a few others) are not

Comment

Same issue with Saving Private Ryan on Prime on 6 June

Comment

Hi All, for the Amazon download failure, please post the drmDownloader.log file, thank you.

Comment

Log file as requested
              Attached Files

Comment

Amazon made some changes making it difficult to record regardless of the software you use. I imagine update will be released soon.

Comment

Here's my latest drmDownloader.log for Amazon download failure
                  Attached Files

Comment

I've downgrade version 3.2 and tried to download some videos but became download failure.
                    I think Amazon change some protect algorisms.
                    We should keep waiting next release

Comment

Correct indeed.
                      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by wyhtmgm View Post
                        Here's my latest drmDownloader.log for Amazon download failure
                        5024 2021:06:06-20:09:24 Info: **** Get download Processed fail. The error is : 306

It's a known issue, please wait for an update. Thank you.

Comment

I have found a work around for the problem on my PC.

I tried changing my video encoding from h.256 back down to h.264 and I found the download works again. Just with a larger output file.
                          here are the log files I get when I try to download with h.265.
                          Attached Files

Comment

I'm also unable to DL Amazon videos. Log attached.
                            Attached Files

Comment

What ShawninSanDiego said doesn't work for me on primevideo.com. I've always used h.264, and can't download. (Log already posted.) I download in h.264 because I do my own conversion to H.265 CRF 28 to get a small file.

Comment

Working...
                              X