Netflix Movie Fail over Nord VPN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix Movie Fail over Nord VPN

All my Netflix movie downloads in queue fail over Nord VPN to Canada. Log attached
    Attached Files

The same happens to me, no answer yet about this. I was planning to try with another VPN service, but not sure if this will work.

Any suggestion is welcome.

J

Comment

StreamFab is tested using Nord VPN.
      the log needed is the DRMDownloader.log
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Nord VPN hasn't worked with Netflix for quite a few versions. It's been reported several times and by a number of users, have never heard back on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Boink View Post
          Nord VPN hasn't worked with Netflix for quite a few versions. It's been reported several times and by a number of users, have never heard back on it.
          Netflix has been cracking down on VPN usage lately. This is likely not an issue with StreamFab, but with your account, netflix, and Nordvpn

Try using netflix directly with NordVPN on your PC/Mac. 10:1 it won't work that way either

Comment

In my case, nordvpn and Netflix (at any browser on my PC), work like a charm. The only issue is with streamfab.

Attached is my log again.

Regards
            J
            Attached Files

Comment

I've tested other VPN's and they work fine with Netflix. However I don't want to pay for another one.

Comment

I've tested other VPN's and they work fine with Netflix. However I don't want to pay for another one.
                try clearing your browser cache, restart your browser, then retry Netflix with streamfab

Comment

Nope didn't work. As long as Nord VPN is connected it downloads 0.0 file size in the download que then parses right away and then says failed. This has been posted before.

Comment

Nope didn't work. As long as Nord VPN is connected it downloads 0.0 file size in the download que then parses right away and then says failed. This has been posted before.
                    try setting the nord vpn dns address to 103.86.96.100 and 103.86.99.100
                    restart your nord vpn app then retry netflix.

Comment

I'm having the same issue.

Tried clearing cache and restarting browser. My default is edge. Verified I can watch within browser.

Also tried setting those DNS settings.
                      Attached Files

Comment

The developers will need to check your log. Sorry for the problem.
                        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I have been having the same issues. I am connected thru Nord VPN to the United Kingdom and when trying to download anything on the Netflix module it acts like it is going to start downloading, but then shows a 0MB @ 4-11 Bytes /Sec download and then tries to remux and then fails. I have tried this with several movies. When I am on normal US Netflix it works fine for me, however with different movies since the ones I tried downloading aren't available on US Netflix. I have attached a fresh log file with just the failed download included to hopefully help the developers weed thru other errors and get right to the offended line or line(s) of code. Also I am using the current 4.0.0.8 version. Thanks
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by tcsnguy; 07-19-2021, 05:23 PM. Reason: Added current version to post

Comment

I am in Canada and Nord VPN will not produce a StreamFab site that allows a download. I will not be renewing my Nord VPM subscription. I now have Express VPN and it gives me access, through StreamFab, to Netflix through out the world. Netflix appears to be the only streaming site, that I can access from Canada, that works with a VPN. Maybe some other VPN’s work with StreamFab downloads but Nord VPN does not work.

Comment

Working...
                            X