Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

StreamFab - Do we even get the Amazon High Quality back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab - Do we even get the Amazon High Quality back?

I wonder if we even get back the Amazon Download Quality 1080p with 5.1 Audio DD.
    There is more than a Month past away and we are getting nothing in that direction.

I am positive that I am not the only one, who spend the money to get that feature of the software and not HULU / ESPN or any other Platform to download.
    I recognize that more an more platforms added, but let us be real, Amazon, Disney+, Netflix and Apple TV are the most used ones.

So I think that we are getting the best Quality not again on this Software.
    Pls like or comment that Post to get more awareness of the programmers to get back that paid feature!

THX
    STonY

I am missing downloading Amazon Prime in HD too. I am very disappointed, that none of the latest updates solved the issues with Amazon.

Comment

I'm pretty pissed off, too. And that was very expensive.

Comment

I had expressed my "disappointment" (to put it kindly) in another thread already. I'm not going to repeat myself other than to say... I too am very frustrated with the situation around the Amazon module.

DRM Downloader version 3.2.0.3 was released on 5-13-2021 addressing changes needed in order to fix downloads from Amazon. The fix was downloading as SD, and it hasn't been improved since. see the change log-> https://www.dvdfab.cn/downloader-new.htm?v=3

Its been over 2 months. I think we deserve an official statement that is more than "we're working on it" or "be patient"

I paid for the lifetime license when DRM Downloader came out. I want Amazon back at 1080p. And I would much rather have Amazon back the way it was, than to have support added for any new streaming services.
        Last edited by KidJoe; 07-23-2021, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Can it be done? Yes.
          Will we ever see it? good luck with that.
          There are other products, exactly the same style (download, not streaming) that have had this going for a while.
          Unfortunately, developer is focused on getting new stuff in, not fixing things that are broken.
          They keep saying "be patient", but the time for patience is over. It's time to actually stand up for what we paid for here.
          Unfortunately, mods will likely lock this, because they don't care about customer rights, only about company image
          At this point, Amazon is pretty much abandoned by the developer. They don't care

Comment

Originally posted by skewed_stony View Post
            I wonder if we even get back the Amazon Download Quality 1080p with 5.1 Audio DD.
            There is more than a Month past away and we are getting nothing in that direction.

I am positive that I am not the only one, who spend the money to get that feature of the software and not HULU / ESPN or any other Platform to download.
            I recognize that more an more platforms added, but let us be real, Amazon, Disney+, Netflix and Apple TV are the most used ones.

So I think that we are getting the best Quality not again on this Software.
            Pls like or comment that Post to get more awareness of the programmers to get back that paid feature!

THX
            STonY
            +1

Comment

Originally posted by twhiting9275 View Post
              It's time to actually stand up for what we paid for here.
              So quit typing and do something buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by tdfrgsn View Post

So quit typing and do something buddy.
                Don't get your point and post...one line out of the whole post...it was actually nailed in response...you don't get it? What is it one can do when they are on the receiving end of being handled.
                Last edited by Down2Earth; 07-24-2021, 01:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by twhiting9275 View Post
                  Unfortunately, mods will likely lock this, because they don't care about customer rights, only about company image
                  Right.
                  They don't like hostile attitude, so they will soon lock or delete these posts.
                  In fact, my posts were deleted by moderator without asking more than once. So dirty.

Comment

I am supised dvdfab havent fixed it yet considering other companies have fixed it i am using the other company temporarly until dvdfab get it fixed

Comment

Making hostile posts and rants does not do anything to speed up fixes. Clear descriptions of the problem and log files are the prescription. Posts that do not contribute to a solution are subject to deletion or never appearing, as has always been the rule here in all forums.
                      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

[QUOTE=twhiting9275;n398167, Amazon is pretty much abandoned by the developer. They don't care[/QUOTE]nothing could be further from the truth. You speak without knowledge.

Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                          nothing could be further from the truth. You speak without knowledge.
                          They've had two months to prove me wrong. In those two months, they've proven me 100% correct
                          • New sites have been added (at least 4 or 5)
                          • The product was renamed
                          • Apple was reconfigured (at nobody's request) to use lower quality
                          • The post download processing setup was modified (obviously), causing MORE headaches for users
                          • so many other new additions
                          • NO AMAZON FIX
                          If you're arguing that it hasn't been abandoned, then your take on reality is seriously flawed
                          Amazon should have been the FIRST thing fixed, before ANYTHING ELSE

Comment

Originally posted by twhiting9275
                            NO massive delay between download and file availability.
                            PROPER development (bugs before new features and sites)
                            It WORKS
                            1080 FullHd also works ??
                            Last edited by D780; 07-24-2021, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                              nothing could be further from the truth. You speak without knowledge.
                              Are you saying amazon is abandoned? So there won't be any fix in future ?

We all waited patiently to get the fix. Now people are vexed that it's not getting fixed.
                              No offense to developers or DVDFab team. We as users just need the software to work since we paid for it
                              hope u understand out concerns

Comment

Working...
                              X