Amazon Prime Germany not working at all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon Prime Germany not working at all

I can browse with the DRMDownloader, but whenever I press play on a video, it very briefly shows the player screen but then immediately goes back to the movie description screen. At the same time the "Ready to Download" icon is turning, it says "Wait for playing back a video". But nothing ever happens, nothing goes into the queue. Regardless of whether it's regular Amazon Prime or a movie I have bought. This happens regardless of which Amazon region I choose in Settings.
    I would appreciate some feedback.

Please send us the drmDownloader log file and the streamClient.log too, thanks.

Comment

Please find attached, zipped due to size.
      Still does not work with 4.0.1.1 (logs are from this version).
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Digi421 View Post
        Please find attached, zipped due to size.
        Still does not work with 4.0.1.1 (logs are from this version).
        Okay, files received. The developer will check.

Comment

Update: Still doesn't work with 4.0.1.8.

Comment

Originally posted by Digi421 View Post
            Update: Still doesn't work with 4.0.1.8.
            We could not duplicate the issue.
            The developer double-checks your log file and suggested that you completely remove StreamFab and delete all the related files, reboot your computer, download a fresh SteamFab, and temporarily or exit the antivirus software so it won't block the process of StreamFab to try again. Or you can try to add StreamFab to the whitelist of the antivirus software and then run StreamFab as administrator to have a try.

Comment

Same problem with me.
              Trying to start playing a video leads to the exact same results the threat opener described.
              Definitely not a firewall nor an admin nor a reinstall issue.

Comment

Originally posted by spikeball View Post
                Definitely not a firewall nor an admin nor a reinstall issue.
                How have you determined this? Attach a StreamFab log file.

Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                  How have you determined this? Attach a StreamFab log file.
                  By disabling the firewall, by starting StreamFAB as admin and by reinstalling.

Please find attached the Logs
                  Log.zip

Comment

Me too. Nothing is happening. When I close the program it says saving task queue.

Comment

I exempted the Streamfab directory from my AV scanner, uninstalled StreamFab, rebooted PC, re-installed Streamfab, but same problem as before "load python module failed". This is on 4.0.2.0 (x64).

Comment

Hi all, please provide the latest log folder including all the log files. Thanks.

Comment

Please find attached the entire ./Log folder. I had to delete some old entries from the drmDownloader.log because otherwise the ZIP file would have been over 2MB. But it was old entries from previous versions of StreamFab or successful downloads from Netflix - so not really useful for troubleshooting.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Just a little update: now Amazon Prime (Germany) says my browser (the in-app browser of StreamFab) is outdated and needs to be updated if I want to use Amazon Prime past May 31st.
                            Downloads still don't work, though I can now watch a video in the in-app browser, but it still says "Ready to Download" and "Wait for playing back a video".Click image for larger version

Name:	streamfab_amazon.png
Views:	628
Size:	184.9 KB
ID:	401982

Comment

The in-app browser should just be your standard system browser (whatever is set as the default browser)

Have you made sure that is up to date?

Comment

Working...
                              X