Amazon Prime Germany not working at all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Digi421 View Post
    Just a little update: now Amazon Prime (Germany) says my browser (the in-app browser of StreamFab) is outdated and needs to be updated if I want to use Amazon Prime past May 31st.
    Downloads still don't work, though I can now watch a video in the in-app browser, but it still says "Ready to Download" and "Wait for playing back a video".Click image for larger version

Name:	streamfab_amazon.png
Views:	628
Size:	184.9 KB
ID:	401982
    Please do not click on the Play button, click the movie title or episode directly to try again.

Comment

That's what I am doing, I click the movie title. Previously it would just go back to the movies selection but now it simply plays the video with no option of downloading it. As you can see from the screenshot, it says "Ready to download" and "Wait for playing back a video".
      I wonder if Amazon Prime Germany works for anyone at all, or if there's just something wrong with my PC (or with me ;-) ).

Comment

Originally posted by Digi421
        That's what I am doing, I click the movie title. Previously it would just go back to the movies selection but now it simply plays the video with no option of downloading it. As you can see from the screenshot, it says "Ready to download" and "Wait for playing back a video".
        I wonder if Amazon Prime Germany works for anyone at all, or if there's just something wrong with my PC (or with me ;-) ).
        Please go to where you install StreamFab, check, and see if you have all the files under that path or not. If not, some files might be blocked by the firewall or antivirus software which could lead to the issue you are having.

Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-20211108-123528.png
Views:	347
Size:	39.0 KB
ID:	402107

Comment

I have all those files in that directory, have exempted the entire DVDFab directory from AV scanning but still no luck.
          The browser within StreamFab is not my default browser, is it? Because the context menus don't match (I use Firefox as my default browser).

Comment

I have all those files in that directory, have exempted the entire DVDFab directory from AV scanning but still no luck.
            The browser within StreamFab is not my default browser, is it? Because the context menus don't match (I use Firefox as my default browser).
            The internal browser in StreamFab is not the default browser.
            Please completely remove the StreamFab, delete its folder in Documents, and then download and install the offline version https://dvdfab.cn/mlink/download.php?g=StreamFab_x64 to try again and feedback with the latest log files. We will release a new version 5.0.0.6 soon, please kindly wait. Thank you.

Comment

I have completely uninstalled Streamfab and installed the latest version (5.0.0.9) from the link you provided.
              Nothing has changed, Amazon Prime Germany still does not work at all. It plays the video in the StreamFab browser but does not catch the download.
              I did notice a popup in the video, translated into English it says:

"Due to content restrictions your browser does not support playing High Definition. Please update your browser in order to best use Prime."

Logs are attached.
              Attached Files

Comment

This is mentioned popup:
                Click image for larger version

Name:	sf_amazonde.png
Views:	327
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	403661

Comment

Dear StreamFab team, is there any update available? Amazon is one of my 3 paid streaming services and I still can't use it. I'm happy to help troubleshoot in any way.

Comment

Dear StreamFab team, is there any update available? Amazon is one of my 3 paid streaming services and I still can't use it. I'm happy to help troubleshoot in any way.
                    We cannot duplicate the problem, please remove and then install the latest v5013 to try again.

Comment

videos from tiktok cant download over 250usd streamfab but 4k video downloader do it like cream. will post on reddit becouse they delete all here,, even we pay 550 usd for programs

Comment

As mentioned before I do have the same problem. I haven‘t found the problem‘s source by now, but I was able to rule out Kaspersky, ShutUp10 or the installation itself as the source.
                        Good news is I found a Workaround

Just create a new Standard User in Windows 10, log into it and try streamfab (if installed properly it should be available for the new user without reinstalling)

So I think it has something to do with the per user settings in Windows.

Comment

Originally posted by spikeball View Post
                          As mentioned before I do have the same problem. I haven‘t found the problem‘s source by now, but I was able to rule out Kaspersky, ShutUp10 or the installation itself as the source.
                          Good news is I found a Workaround

Just create a new Standard User in Windows 10, log into it and try streamfab (if installed properly it should be available for the new user without reinstalling)

So I think it has something to do with the per user settings in Windows.
                          You, sir, are a real hero!!!! I did the same, created a new local account and it works!! THANK YOU!
                          As you said, it's a workaround, not a fix. But it will give the developers a very good starting point (and will allow me to finally downlaod the Grand Tour episodes, even if on a temporary account).
                          Mona, if you could forward this information to the developers, I hope they can find the root cause and fix it. I am happy to provide any kind of troubleshooting data they require.

Comment

You, sir, are a real hero!!!! I did the same, created a new local account and it works!! THANK YOU!
                            As you said, it's a workaround, not a fix. But it will give the developers a very good starting point (and will allow me to finally downlaod the Grand Tour episodes, even if on a temporary account).
                            Mona, if you could forward this information to the developers, I hope they can find the root cause and fix it. I am happy to provide any kind of troubleshooting data they require.
                            It could be some files of StreamFab got blocked under some settings in Windows, but it is not known for sure. We could not duplicate it, so it's hard to find out what is the cause.

Comment

Working...
                            X