Apple tv+ failed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apple tv+ failed

When I launch a download on Apple TV+, the playback starts then fails.
    In attachment the error log

Can you help me?
    Attached Files

I've noticed this very rarely myself. Have you tried restarting the download? Does that help at all?

Comment

Originally posted by twhiting9275 View Post
      I've noticed this very rarely myself. Have you tried restarting the download? Does that help at all?
      Thank you for your answer.
      Yes, many times, and I have restarted my computer many times too.
      The problem was also present on version 4.0.0.9 et now on 4.0.1.1.

Comment

The developers will take a look at your log, sorry for the problem.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
          The developers will take a look at your log, sorry for the problem.
          Thanks for the reply.
          for information, I tested the version 4.0.1.2 and the problem is still there
          So I'm waiting for the return

Comment

The Same Thing for me also. All attempts to download on Apple TV + FAIL! I Have the Mac Version 4.0.1.2
            Last edited by gsargent51; 08-10-2021, 06:59 PM.

Comment

I'm having intermittent failures. I queued up a about 10 episodes, started the download and walked away. 3 failed. I restarted them and they can down.

Comment

I just noticed something.... The episodes that won't download for me, when I look at them on AppleTV+ web page, say "coming this Friday"

So like Ted Lasso S02E04, StreamFab has it on the list of selectable episodes to download, but when I look at the episodes via the web, this one says Coming this Friday.

Same with Mr. Corman S01E03 and Schmigadoon! S01E06. Both say Coming This Friday when I look at the web, but StreamFab has it on the episode list.

And of course, when these episodes are selected (like I usually just check "select all"), they get added to the download queue and fail.
                Last edited by KidJoe; 08-11-2021, 03:27 AM.

Comment

about me, it's always failures, the error still the same : **** Get download data fail. The error is : 107
                  I just update to 4.0.1.4, and same result.

Comment

Working...
                  X