unable to download from Amazon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unable to download from Amazon

I have been unable to record any purchased series episodes from Amazon. I tried logging out and reauthenticating but no luck. Here is the recent log of a failure:

[admin note: Log deleted from message area. Do NOT put them here in the future, attach them instead..
    Attached Files

Please DO NOT PUT LOGS IN THE TEXT WINDOW! This makes it take longer for them to harvested for the developers (delays a fix) and makes page loads on the forum slower..
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by Stealthsurfer View Post
      I have been unable to record any purchased series episodes from Amazon. I tried logging out and reauthenticating but no luck. Here is the recent log of a failure:

[admin note: Log deleted from message area. Do NOT put them here in the future, attach them instead..
      Hello,

Please use the latest version to try again, if still have a problem, please specify the episode links.
      And we will need the whole log folder to check the problem, thanks in advance.

Comment

I am at 4.0.1.7 and nothing has changed. Any series , any episode, it starts parsing data then fails after a second or two. Tried Billions season 5 episode 8 this morning with the same result.
        Attached Files

Comment

I am at 4.0.1.7 and nothing has changed. Any series , any episode, it starts parsing data then fails after a second or two. Tried Billions season 5 episode 8 this morning with the same result.
          Thanks for the update, I have passed the log file to the developer in charge.

Comment

From the log file, it failed while trying to access MPD info, we test the URL, and it works. Please kindly update to the latest version 4.0.2.3 to try again and see the result. Thanks.

Comment

if they're on 4.0.1.7 I assume they probably are on Mac and cannot go higher curently

Comment

Working...
              X