Unapproved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unapproved

AND....stop making my posts wait for moderation. I bought your dam product.

You spelling of dam is wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by Procat View Post
      You should be yours!

Comment

Originally posted by zekeblue View Post

You should be yours!
        We are both wrong, it should of been Your instead of You. But then enjoy your day.

Comment

We are both wrong, it should of been Your instead of You. But then enjoy your day.
          Yea, I tried to edit it, but it wouldn't let me.

Comment

Yeah...that was on purpose to avoid a word filter if there is one.

Comment

We have an automatic word censor but should not need it if all can act like civil adults.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

"it should of been" should be read as, it should have been.

Comment

I never thought I would learn proper English by going to a Chinese owned website.

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                    We have an automatic word censor but should not need it if all can act like civil adults.
                    You don't want to treat people like civil adults...you know, like letting PAYING customers use the forum without waiting a day to have a post approved.

Comment

All new members have their posts moderated, has nothing to do with whether you have made a purchase.
                      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

It's been 4 months...when does NEW stop being NEW?

Comment

When you quit being rude and demanding. You joined less than 2 months ago, on 29 June. The automatic upgrade is based on an algorithm of time and forum activity.

Comment

I have never been rude and have only asked to be treated like a customer.
                            And sorry I couldn't see that it was the 29th...since I'm NOT ALLOWED to look at my own profile.

Take your own advice and offer some friendly service.
                            I've been a customer for years. Long before you had to change domains.

With that said...Thank you for explaining how it worked...we could have done that in the beginning.

Please close, trash, or destroy this thread as you see fit.....And again...THANK YOU.
                            Last edited by jimc115; 09-16-2021, 03:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X