Unable to download all episodes in a season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to download all episodes in a season

I have tried downloading several shows on Hulu but am unable to complete the seasons. One that I tried earlier is "Only Murderers in the Building". I can download the first 8 episodes but 9 and 10 fail after a few seconds. I closed our, restarted the computer and cleared my Hulu cache. Still nothing. This also happened with the last season of Archer.

Please include the StreamFab.log and DRMDownloader.log(attach to your post).
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by angrywilson View Post
      I have tried downloading several shows on Hulu but am unable to complete the seasons. One that I tried earlier is "Only Murderers in the Building". I can download the first 8 episodes but 9 and 10 fail after a few seconds. I closed our, restarted the computer and cleared my Hulu cache. Still nothing. This also happened with the last season of Archer.
      Just an FYI, Only Murders in the Building has only released 8 episodes. They released the first few on launch day and are releasing them 1 a week.
      Episode 9 is due 12-Oct and episode 10 is due a week later, 19-Oct.
      Cant grab something that hasn't been released yet.
      Can't comment on Archer as I have not tried that.

Comment

Working...
      X