(Mac) Temp directory full error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Mac) Temp directory full error

When I try to use the downloader (Mac version), it stops and gives me a warning that "There is not enough free space in the temp directory, to continue, please set a new directory" But there is plenty of space on my HD (300gb left) and even when I create a new temp directory on my desktop, it keeps giving me the same error. It gets stuck there and I can't exit out of it. How do I fix this?

Please provide the whole log folder, we will check. Thank you.

Comment

if the mac version uses the tmp folder this is separate from the main partition, the tmp partition is generally much smaller, look into cleaning up the folder where that is mounted

Comment

So far I have tried:

1. emptying out the temp folder
        2. creating temp folders in different locations
        3. deleting the temp folder
        4. deleting streamfab and all it's folders and reinstalling the latest version
        5. deleting streamfab and all it's folders and reinstalling an earlier version

I still get the same error and I can't download a single title.
        Attached Files

Comment

The log says you are repeatedly trying to use the trial version, you may have exceeded the number trials that are available or there may be some other problem. The developers will check it when the office reopens in a few hours.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

The popup window says the program is activated. The program itself says it's activated. And the error popup does not mention exceeding a trial version. It says "There is not enough free space in the temp directory, to continue, please set a new directory" but it won't accept any other directory. I can't get past that screen.

Comment

Originally posted by madoka View Post
              So far I have tried:

1. emptying out the temp folder
              2. creating temp folders in different locations
              3. deleting the temp folder
              4. deleting streamfab and all it's folders and reinstalling the latest version
              5. deleting streamfab and all it's folders and reinstalling an earlier version

I still get the same error and I can't download a single title.
              Please provide the log named drmDownloader as well, thanks again.

Comment

I tried deleting the program and reinstalling a new copy and it was authorized. There is over a tb of space on the drive. After a few downloads, Streamfab quits and says it's out of space. The streamfab log just keeps writing the same two line combo over and over again like this:

57042 2021:11:15-02:23:30 Info: Youtube DL Service Status: Starting
                57042 2021:11:15-02:23:30 Info: Youtube DL Service Status: NotRunning
                57042 2021:11:15-02:23:31 Info: Youtube DL Service Status: Starting
                57042 2021:11:15-02:23:31 Info: Youtube DL Service Status: NotRunning
                57042 2021:11:15-02:23:32 Info: Youtube DL Service Status: Starting
                57042 2021:11:15-02:23:32 Info: Youtube DL Service Status: NotRunning
                57042 2021:11:15-02:23:33 Info: Youtube DL Service Status: Starting
                57042 2021:11:15-02:23:33 Info: Youtube DL Service Status: NotRunning
                57042 2021:11:15-02:23:34 Info: Youtube DL Service Status: Starting
                57042 2021:11:15-02:23:34 Info: Youtube DL Service Status: NotRunning

until it fills up.

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X