StreamFab All-In-One – Suggestion for New Purchases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab All-In-One – Suggestion for New Purchases

As a long-time (licensed) DVD-Fab user, I recently took the plunge and purchased StreamFab All-In-One (lifetime) along with the extended download service + 3 computer license. So far, I’m very pleased with the product including the frequent updates as issues are identified by the community-at-large and addressed by the staff. That said, I would like to offer a suggestion that would benefit users who purchased StreamFab within the 30-Day return window…

Instead of offering a 50% discount off newly released downloader products, I respectfully think this policy should be changed to allow new users to download newly released downloader products for free within the 1st 30 Days. My reasoning…

The Tubu Downloader was just released and would cost someone over $100 (Lifetime) when you include the PC License and Extended Download service even with the current discount. I understand the need to cover time, labor etc. but why would a new user pay this amount when they can simply request a refund (within 30 Days) then repurchase StreamFab All-In-One again which would include Tubi for free?

In my case, I purchased StreamFab in early October right before the Tubi release. I don’t regret the original purchase but also think Tubi should be included because it was literally released just a few days later.

Hi Beeker72, thank you for ordering StreamFab. Please provide your purchase email address or the order number for checking your order detail first, thank you again.

Comment

Mona,

The purchase was made on 10/08. I sent you a PM with the original order and other information. Thanks...

Comment

Hi; I'm in the same situation, i purchased on 10-12-2021 ( 14 days ago) who do i need to contact with the order number ? do i [post it here ?

Comment

Send an email to:
          service@dvdfab.cn and include a link to this thread and the email address you used to make the purchase.

do not list order numbers or similar data in the forum.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thank you . I sent an email to the address you provided.

Comment

Send me a PM if problems persist, but the Service Team can normally handle things like this in a day or two.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
              X